Chapter Thirty-Two

So that night when my dad left I told Victor that there was a surprise that was going to happen. He seemed interesting but at the same scared for some reason. Which I wouldn't blame him this was something that would scare someone.

So I told him to had to want in my room while I went down stairs to do something. He flopped on my bed and went onto his phone.

So I rushed down to the basement to inform the animators. Opening the small room door I saw all the animators. They were up and at it manly Bonnie it looked like he was on his way to me.

" Good your all here I neede to tell you guys well ask you sonething. "

The animators looked at me with blank faces and tilred their heads.

" Let me explain. My friend Victor is upstairs and I want to show him you guys but ya needed to be suddle about"

They looked at me like I was crazy like I just said lets go on a killing rampage. It was manly Bonnie, Chica and Foxy who weren't really in bored with this. As for Freddy he seemed to be fine with it matter of fact he said he would do it and he'll his brother along too. I felt like hugging Freddy for doing this. And I guess if Freddy was dine with so where the other except Bonnie.

Bonnie seemed to be off in his own world. Like to him that I should be the only one to know about this.

So leaving Bonnie down in the basement me and Freddy went upstairs were the others would joins us later. That was when Freddy told me the reason Bonnie hated this idea. It was because it took him so lobg to get the rest of them to join in with him to show ME that they still worked. Also that he wanted me to feel special that I only know about this and he wanted me all to himself.

Just hearing that I couldn't help but think that was so cute of Bonnie. I was getting to know alot about Bonnie through the others manly Freddy and from Bonnie himslef. The more and more I learn about him and his past the more I feel closer to him and what not.

On our way upstairsFreddy did something that seem to be away to call he brother. Reason was Goldy was down stairs from the basement. He was waiting for by my bedroom door. I told them the plan and afterwards entered the room.

Victor was laying on my bed waiting for. I told him if he was ready to see what I had for him. He waved his hand around telling yes he was. So I took a deep breath and opened the door letting them in.

Looking over at Victor his face was utter shock. But it wasn't scares but a shock of happiness.

" No Fucking way " he chuckled getting off my bed.

He walked over to both Freddy and Goldy. Those two tipped their hats to him which made his smile even bigger. Foxy and Chica came up sooner than expected but it was fine. Victor seemed be enjoying himself looking at the animators that he found amazing. I guess seeing very old animators that still work so well is something great.

After awhile Bonnie came up but he came in through the other boor. I spotted him and went over to him. Bonnie didn't enter the room at all that night he just hung out by the door. And I stuck by the door near him to make him feel better. In away he did make me feel special because only I know him well enough and I'm his favorite and hi is mine so there.