Chapter Fifty - Three

Trapped like a rat in the old pizzeria I began to panic a little. The door seemed to be sealed shut once again, it possibility wouldn't open for another few years. With the flashlighr in hand I shined the light all over the place seeing if there was anything I could use. Or anything that bust this door open. But like always I had to venture into the dark abyss.

Leaving the door I walked around,trying not t trip and fall in face over ever signal thing. It was difficult, I manger though even for my clumsy ass. Shinning the bright beam around I saw the up most decrepit things. Broken chairs,strained tables, scattered paper/drawings and bust floor broads. I felt like with every step I was going to fall through the floor.

Inching slowly towards the far back of the room. I got chills down my spine, I knew I was being watched. Though there was no one around that was want made it horrifying. I made way to the center of the room when there was sudden flash of light down a long grim hallway. Light shined from the far end left side if the hall. It was coming from a little room at the end if the hall.

Rushing down the hall to it,I spotted something out of the corner of my eye. Whatever it was the thing lunged at me, scared the living hell out if me. To where I got a brust of energy and speeded to the small room. Stumbling in right there I spotted my dad laying on the floor.

" DAD! " I shouted falling to the floor and placing my hands on him.

At that moment my dad suddenly bucked and kicked one of his legs out. He it something that made this gaint metal door slam down shut! And it was a good thing he did. Because when I looked up I saw a man plastered against the glass of this widow that allowed on to peer out into the hallway. The man against the window had a wicked evil smile across his face. He was breathing heavily to where be fogged up the glass. He then began to laugh out loud and throw his head back. It was like he was happy and excited about something.

" LITTLE BUNNY YOU FINALLY ARRIVED AT LONG LAST, MY HAVE YOU GROWN! HA HA HA! " he snikered uncontrollably hitting his fist against the window.

" Who the hell are you and what did you do to my dad?! " snapping to him.

He just smiled and continue to laugh like a fucking psycho!

" AW YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME! HOW SAD.... I'M VINCENT YA KNOW THE ONE THAT TRIED TO KILL A FEW YEARS BACK. BOY THOSE WHERE GOOD TIMES! "

Vincent! Was this really him, what was he doing here!? What did he do to my dad? And what was he going to do to me?!

Catch up in my thoughts I didn't see the visiter at the other. To tell the truth U did even see the other door. Well not until I was grabbed brutally and yanked up and out if the office. With my mouth covered I couldn't scream. I was being pulled into the darkness by an unknown figure. Wiggling I finally got a look at my kidnapper.

IT WAS FREDDY! But not the Freddy I knew. This one was very cold and depressed looking. There was no smile,no life bit even and signal light in his eyes. It was all replaced with black and what seemed like death. He dragged me off far away from the office. He wasn't gental either. He carries my like I was some package that had broken glass in it. I began to fight back and free of him.

But my short freedom turned into an all out case, a scary one. He began to growl and charged at me. On reflexes I jumped to the side to doge, yet Freddy was qwick and leans back and changed directions. I sprinted down the hall to get away. But like an animale his gained fast on me. It was like I was dealing with a real life grizzly bear that I just happen to piss off. And me being who I am I always happen to find something to trip on to flat on my face.

Falling down and hitting my face hard on the dirty floor, I got a bloody nose. With blood running down my chin, I flipped over to see Freddy over me. He looked rapided and wiled, he had a deep growl coming from deep within his throat. He was aiming towards me, it struck fear straight through me. To a point I beagn to shake. Freddy was about to pounce me when he was tackled down by a even more brutal force.

Whatever it was it knocked him to his feet, he landed with a loud thud. Then afterwards I was lifted up. Peering over my shoulder I saw GOLDY! He looked like him normal self and boy was I glad. He urged me to go and run. For Freddy wasn't down for long. He popped up fast and attacked his own little brother.

The two tusly around and were pushing on each other, just like real bears did in the wild. Both had had each other by their shoulders. Pulling,pushing,tugging and tossing one other around. All while growling,roaring,snarling and showing their teeth at the other. I feared for Goldy, he was much smaller than Freddy and his built was too. Yet he held himself against Freddy pretty while, he really was faster than his brother which gave him an advantage. I watched his horror at the two, and how Freddy glared down at his little brother, the one he swore to protect and never let anyone hurt. And here he was digging his nails into his shoulders and snapping at him.

" Y/N GO FIND A PLACE TO HIDE! " Goldy yelled out to me. As he forcefully pushed his big towering brother off his feet once more.

"BUT! "

" GO ILL HANDLE THIS! "

He shot a stare at me that was serious and strine. I hesitated but took his demand and ran off. Running away I could still hear the two go at it. From a far it was just growling and screaming. I feared for it to grow silent. Yet I had to hide it find away to get back to the office without getting catch. Dashing down a hall I was knocked against a wall.

"SURPRISE! HA HA HA HA HA! "