Chapter Thirty - Nine

Third P.O.V

( After six )

After checking I'd everything was in it's place y/n's dad locked up and left. Once the doors shut and were locked the toys moved once more. Yet the toys seemed ill. They weren't talking to each other at all. Matter of fact they seemed to be at each other's throats.

They blamed one another for what happen at y/n's house. BonBon mostly, he said if they never butted in with him and y/n. Toy Chica would whine about that was unfair. And toy Freddy could care less as long as he got some action.

Little did the toys know was they we're being watched by a figure in a dark corner. A figure that had been listening to the toys bicker at each other. He found it amusing and would lightly chuckle at them. As he listen in on them he heard something of interest. For the toys weren't ill about what ever happen to them but something else as well. A reunion. Which meant the old animators would be returning. Just the thought made him laugh.

Finally the figure stepped out if the shadowy corn he lurked in. He did not show himself to the toys no not yet. Instead he went to the office in the far back of the building. There he messed around making a loud noises and a ruckus. He was getting the toys to come to him. And it worked.t some action.

All the toys came towards his noise. With their feet thudding against the ground they grew closer. Soon the toys were within the hallway, their eyes shined bright in the dim light. The figure hid as the toys entered into the office.

Entering the office the toys seemed confused. They all examined the room and the mystery figure stayed hidden. Until finally he stepped out once he knew all the toys we're in the room. Stepping into the doorway the figure called out to them.

" looking for something?"

Whipping around the toys stood facing a man. A man with this deep violet hair that hid one eye. Who wore a night guard uniform that was also violet.

" Who are you? " toy Chica asked placing a hand in one of her hips.

" Oh pardon me I'm Vincent "

" Who? "

" Let me explain. I was once a night guard here a long time ago. But that night guard that just left took that away from me. So I'm here for revenge." The strange man proclaimed with some rage.

" Good for you " BonBon said biting his nails and brushing some hair out of his face all while he was sitting on the desk in the office.

Vincent focused his attention to the blue bunny boy. Examining him he got a grin upon his face. For he recalled hearing the toy bicker about another bunny that was purple. Then it dawned in him. It also dawned in him that they talked about a reunion that was coming up. Which meant that his old " friends "(the old animators) will return. At that moment Vincent grin deepen.

Clearing his throat Vincent set his voice toward BonBon.

" You remember me a lot of him well attitude why's "

BonBon snapped his head to Vincent. He cut his eye at him trying to figure out what he said by that.

" What do mean by ˝him˝ "

" I mean that you're just like him well except a few things. Like you don't too strong and your too girly. Also he has something that you don't have and neither do I "

" Who!? " BonBon hopped off the desk and walked over to Vincent.

" Bonnie "

Frozen still all the toys looked at the man in utter shock. Knowing that he had full control noe Vincent carried on.

" And I know you know what he has that you want and so do I "

BonBon glared at Vincent and swinger at him. Dodging and grabbing BonBon's arm, Vincent pull him close. With an ear to ear grin he whispered.

" The one thing we have in common is we both want y/n l/n. Yet we want he for different reason " chuckling devilishly he slightly pulled away from BonBon's ear to see his face. Which was full of rage and fury. BonBon began to tug and pull away from the man the was holding.

" There is no way in hell that i'm letting you get her and body whatever you want to her! " BonBon snapped fighting against Vincent.

At that moment Vincent twisted BonBon's arm backwards. In the pain BonBon whispered in from it. Which feed Vincent lust to hurt him even further. To where he turned BonBon fully around and ripped open his back panel. Ripping out wires and placing them where they don't belong.

BonBon locked up and shut down right away as Vincent played around. Finally in snap BonBon was back up and running, yet he was different. His face was expressionless and he seemed zombie like. Utter fear struck the other toys and they scrabbles to get away. But it was useless. For Vincent blocked the doorway to the hall. And with BonBon obeying his every commanded it was even more useless.

Even in their struggle to get away they ended the same. Lifeless dolls who strings will pulled by the puppet master. Pleased with him Vincent began to laugh crazily.

" NOW I JUST NEED TO GET MY OLD " FRIENDS " THEN I GET WHAT I'M REALLY AFTER THAT CUTE LITTLE BUNNY THAT GOT AWAY BUT NOT THIS THINE OH NO. " He paused and just laughed like a madman.

" BECAUSE THIS TIME AROUND SHE'ALL BE TAKEN OUT BY THE ONE THAT WANTS TO KEEP HER HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!! "