Chapter Twenty-Four

Waking up on Sunday morning it was almost 1 in the afternoon. I stretching out I rolled off my bed and headed down stairs. Once down sitars I saw my dad fast asleep on the couch he looked funny but hey I was glad he was sleeping. Creeping into the kitchen I scrambled around to find something to eat,afterwords headed but up stairs.

I went all the way to the attic I always did that, I liked eating with Goldy for some reason. Poking my head in the doorway of the attic I called out to him. Goldy popped his head out form behind some boxes and came over to me. I gave him a honey bun, and we went over to the bed to sit.

Sitting on the bed Goldy munched on his honey bun and I ate my bowl of luck charms , my favorite cereal.Eating in silence I thought of what had happen last night. With the way the animators acted when I asked them about what my dads boos said. Glimpsing over to Goldy who enjoying his honey bun I wanted to ask him but at the same time I didn't.

Taking a spoon full of the cereal I bit down and thought. Then it hit me I forgot that Foxy gave me something last night and I never looked at it. Reason was when I was I catch Bonnie about to look at my sketchbook so that was why. Setting my bowl down the bed and patted myself to find the thing.

Finally finding it I pulled it out of my pocket and open it. It was a news paper articular that was about the old pizzeria when Bonnie and the others worked. Even though it was old and falling apart it was still legible and the title read

First the Bit now another extended what is next for the not so friendly pizzeria!

I was confused on this so I read it and was even more confused. Why did Foxy give me this was it a clue to my question. Was one of the animators really helping!? Reading it though over and over I saw some hand writing it was Foxy'd hand writing. It was messing but still readable.

See the Boss and show him this

That was all it read then there was nothing else on it not on the back either. Holding the news articular Goldy flipped once he saw it. He tried to take it from me but I pulled away rolling off the bed. I sprang up and grabbed my bowel and headed down stairs.

In the kitchen I placed my bowel in the sink and hoped onto the counter. Examining the news articular closer read it closely. It talked about a kid that got servery hurt in the pizzeria to where the child lost their memory. It also mention a case where another kid was even more hurt and lost their front part of his brain. That seemed bad but that not what made me confused. What got me was the kid that lost their memory, it said it was a little girl that was attacked by an employ but that wasn't caused her to get hurt. One of the animators did it and that some said it was to protect the kid. Yet others said it was on purpose and that it wanted the kid to get hurt.

It was hard to follow what the new articular was saying. But that was only because there were some words that faded and torn off. The thing was old but the fact that Foxy wrote show it to the boss was interesting.

Well all I know was I what I was going to do after school tomorrow.