Chapter Thirteen

For the past few days my house has been nothing but full of noise,shouting and games. All because of the toys animators that are staying here until the pizzeria is done and all that. So it's impossible to get an piece and quite specifically when Toy Bonnie or should I say BonBon hangs on me 24/7. He follows me every where and never lets me out of sight,mind or body. His like a disease that as no cure and can't get rid of, I have that disease and I want it gone.

I was sitting at the kitchen table by myself drawing in my sketch book. I was drawing a random picture,which turned into Bonnie when I looked at it. Every time this happens when I am not drawing something that's not random,it was weird. I kept drawing,shading and add little details when I heard a chair pull out. Looking up I saw BonBon sitting across from me. He had a smile on his face that was somewhat seductive, he locked his eyes on me.

" What do want BonBon? " I asked looking back down at my sketch book.

" I just wanted to stare at you that is all "

" Take a picture it last longer " I grunted shading the hair that fell over one of the eyes.

" Can I! " BonBon perked up and asked with glee. I looked at him and shook my head no,he pouted but then was back to himself.

" Where are the others? "

" Uh the others? "

" Yeah the other go mess with them "

" I was hanging out with them but then they wanted to go up to the attic. And there is nothing up there,so I came to find you "he sang placing his head on his hand looking at me.

" WAIT THE ATTIC! "

" Yeah the attic they said they heard a noise "

I popped out of my set and dashed up stairs,running like the wind it was like I never touched the steps. I made it stairs but saw that the door to the attic was open. In a panic I ran up those stairs and popped in the doorway bumping into Toy Freddy.

" Are you okay there love? " he asked my beading down giving me hand up. I ignored his hand spring up and running around to see where Toy Chica was as well a the balloon kid and that puppet thing.

The three of them were near the bed and I spotted Goldy hiding. In no time I shouted out to them making them jump.

" YOU GUYS CAN'T BE UP HERE!!!!! " at the top of my lungs is what I shouted at them. They all turned to me and Toy Freddy walked over to me.

" Are you okay (y/n)? " Toy Freddy asked my placing his hand on my shoulder. I brushed it off and told them that the attic was off limits just like the basement. It was just that my dad never told them that was all. The toys nodded at me then left with very award faces.

Left alone in the attic I saw Goldy come out of his hiding spot. He came over to right away and hugged me, I hugged him back only because he seemed to shaking. Then I remember that the toys would pick on his brother and I guess that mad him scared of them. After comforting Goldy I left and shut the attic door and I even locked then kept the key with me.

Heading back down stair I returned to the kitchen where all the toys were and sitting at the table. They were all looking through my sketch book. I ran over and scooped it up closing it,the toys looked at me and BonBon was still sitting the way he was when I flew up the stairs.

" Why? " BonBon asked me suddenly

" Why what? "

" Why draw picture of the Bonnie rather than me."

" Reasons "

" Like what "

" Reason that are too educated for you "

" Your so mean (y/n)! But that is why I like you " BonBon giggled still staring at me wit that smile like before.

" I can't wait for you to go back to the pizzeria " I muttered to my self. BonBon got up and wrapped his arms around my waist pull me from behind. Toy Freddy went in front of me and placed his hands on my face bring his face closer to mine. Hell even Toy Chica joined in she went to my side and placed her hands on my shoulder.

" Come on (y/n) play with us. We are " Toys " after all " BonBon purred in my ear afterwords he licked my ear and ended it with nibbling on it.

Toy Freddy kissed my cheeks licking them as well and Toy Chica gave butterfly kisses on my neck. I tried to break free from there grapes but nothing. It was going to ended badly for me one of these days, I struggled and wiggled around but that just what the toys wanted.

But finally there was a noise at the back door. It was my dad he had returned home from the store and was coming. The toys let me go and scrambled around to find a place to stand away from me. My dad entered with bags in his hands.

" Oh (y/n) can you help me "

" Uh yeah sure in the car,got it " I shuddered leaving the kitchen heading to the car. My dad joined me and told me that there was something he had to do.

He told me that he had to leave town for his cousin Jeremy was sick and he had to go tend to him. My dads cousin Jeremy lived in a different state so my dad was going to be away for 3 weeks. I felt like dropping the bags in my hands but didn't. My dad was leaving for 3 weeks that meant I was going to be home alone with the toys and the other animators for 3 weeks. There was no way I was going to survive this!