Chapter Fourteen

On Friday morning my dad headed out to go take care of his cousin Jeremy. Leaving me home alone with three animators that want to do dirty things to me. Four down in the basement that could kill at any moment if they found out if their replacements were here. And there was one in the attic that was the only one that I didn't mind.

I watched my dad pull out of the drive way and headed out. I then ran up stairs to the attic and locked myself in,the toys were outside doing their own thing. And I knew once my dad left they would come after me and I wouldn't have anyone to get them to watch their surroundings. I peered out the attic window and saw the toys standing outside, Toy Freddy was under a tree,Toy Chica was holding the balloon kid and holding the puppet ones hand like they were her kids. And BonBon saw that my dad had left and was heading inside,most likely coming in for me.

Goldy came out for where his was hiding and walked over to me. He hugged me like he always did when I came up to the attic to visit him. He always seemed to know that I was upset or angry about something. It was nice to have him do that for me,sometimes I just come up here to get a hug.

Goldy scribble something down on his pad of paper and showed it to me. I glimpsed at it and sighed to let him know that I wasn't happy about. That I hated the fact that I was stuck here for 3 weeks without my dad. Goldy snuggled his face in my neck then let go. I told him that I was thinking of just locking myself up here with him.

He laughed at then walked over to another window. I noticed that Goldy seemed a little sad looking about something. I walked over to him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

" Goldy are you okay? "

Goldy looked at me then wrote something down and showed it to me.

I haven't seen my brother in awhile

I then remember that my dad locked the basement door. I also remember that there was banging on the door during the night. I forgot that Freddy comes up here every night to visit his little brother. The two of them were close brothers like no other and Freddy seemed to be very protective over him. It must had been Freddy danging trying to get the door open or it could have been Bonnie.

" Oh Goldy my dad locked the basement door, well since his boss told him to and the toys as well. So Freddy as been locked down there, it's not like he forgot you "

I know but could you do something about it?

" Well I could bring you down there, but then I needed to get you pass the toys without them seeing you " I felt bad because of the toys Goldy couldn't see his big brother and no siblings that were close like the two of them should be apart.

" Don't worry Goldy I have an idea on how I can get you to see your brother! "

Really!

" Yes I can I have a plan! "

At that moment Goldy hugged me then walked off and then came back with a picture. It was a picture of him and Freddy. He wrote down that it was his first time showing up at the pizzeria and that Freddy was the first one he meet. Also how Freddy wouldn't let him out of his sight and started to call him little brother. It was a cute story I knew Freddy was kind but after reading that I knew he was literally a giant teddy bear.