Chapter Forty - Two

( Within Vincent's mind )

" KILL, KILL ,KILL, KILL "

" KILLING IS THE ONLY THING I CAN DO, THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES ME HAPPY. SCREAMING IN MY MUSIC AND CRYING AS WELL FEAR IS MY ENTERTAINMENT..... HA HA HA HA!! "

No one understand me no one not a soul. Nothing gets me, I'm alone in this fucked up world were people are able to laugh and play and sing all that! IT MAKES MT SICK! But what can I do........? KILL THAT IS WHAT HA HA HA. That is all I know what to do right. My own son hates me and doesn't want anything to do with me.

Like a care I tried to get him to be like me, but no he didn't want too. He didn't like anything I did for him, nothing,nothing. That is what I am nothing. A mistake that just humiliates people and is forever alone. The job was all I had then he came along. THAT HAPPY JOLLY FUCK!

Oh how I wanted to kill him and takes back what was mine.... how much that was going to be. Yeah that was what I was going to do but then I found out something about him. He was a father like I was. Except he had a child that loved him and was happy to have him as their father. PISSES ME OFF!

Her I'll go for her that what I' ll do yeah good idea. She'll be easy won't fight back and it will be pleasing. Take what makes him happy yeah yeah that is what I'm do!

Damn that bunny how dear him interfere with my plans. HOW JUST HOW! But I have to say he was really brutal getting back for all those years I tormented him. And she was his favorite...... when I get out I'll get my revenge on all of them I will if it's the last thing I do even if it's the death of me.

I'm out I'm out finally........ this isn't the pizzeria is it? Yes yes it is just new........... are those new animators wow that cheep boss fuck really did this place up. Where is he oh.... no wait that's not him it my that guy. What do we have here...... this is " his " lovely. Well I'll be damn it's " her " all grown up and stuff.

Grand just grand those toys are stupid fucks that fell right into my trap. This is too easy for me or I'M JUST TOO GOOD! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! NOW I WAIT FOR HER! AND THEM AND ALL THE REST!

.............................................................. " What happen to me how did end up like this? "
" Don't that way your fine just the way you are "
" NO this is wrong! "
" NO IT'S NOT IT'S PERFECTLY FINE!!!!!! "
" NO NO NO NO IT'S NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
" YES IT IS! IT'S FINE THIS IS WHO WE ARE NOW AND WE ARE STAYING THIS WAY FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!!!!!!! "
" PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!! "
" NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU FROM YOURSELF REMEMBER! THEY TRIED IF THEY COULDN'T NO ONE CAN! "

" NOTHING CAN STOP THIS NOTHING NOT A SIGNAL DAMN THING GOT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

NOTHING
NOTHING
NOTHING
nothing
nothing
nothing
nothing
nothing
nothing
nothing
nothing
nothing
nothing not a signal damn thing can Vincent not ever yourself.........................................

Hey sorry if this chapter was confusing it's just I though about how cool would it be to see what Vincent's mind might be like. So the concept to this chapter is his mind is scatter and it's also his thought through out the moment he was mention or related to something.