Chapter Fifty- Seven

Walking down the dark grim hallway holding onto the golden animators, nothing happen. My dad was hanging over the unknown animators shoulder still knocked out. He would let out a few grunts every now again but nothing else. We exited the hallway out into the opening, I waited for us to be jumped but nothing happen. I scanned the room, yet I was pulled along by the golden bunny.

He picked up his pace. I kept up with him, I saw why he did it too. Looking past him I spotted the door that I entered through. It was still sealed tight just the way I left it like. Nearing the door my hand was let go of and the animator took my dad off his shoulder. Then he he charged the door, with a loud smashing sound the door brusted open. Well more like shattered, he used so much force the door pretty much crumbled once he hit it. And afterwards he brushed some rubbish off him,picked up my dad and left the room. I followed him quickly.

He went straight to the front door of the building there he waited for me to catch up. Once I did he justered to me to open the door. He was helping me get away. Maybe that was why I could trust him. Rushing pasted him I reached the door, I saw Victor was still out there waiting. As soon as I pushed the bar that opens the door, something attacked us.

Bonnie had popped out of now where, snagging me and only me. The unkonw animator reacted fast,he lunged out and sprited after us. He gained quick, he was only a few inches behind us. Reaching out to grabbed his extended his hand, BAM!

The golden bunny was tackled from the right,left and back by the toys. Each of them pulled him down,but he didn't give up. Freddy,Foxy and Chica joined in which was got him. I watched as they piled on to him clawing at him and all. I wiggled and bucked to get away. But nothing, Bonnie's vice around my hips was tight, also painful. Glimpsing over my shoulder I saw that ibwas being carried back to the old half of the pizzeria. Looking into the dark door way I saw Goldy.

Goldy came flying out of the doorway at Bonnie. Goldy was beaten up badly, he looker exhausted, he also looked devilish. With a bruised face,ripped clothes and marks every where on him, he was ready to kill something. I would have never imaged Goldy being the type to fight like this.

Anyways he charged Bonnie who saw him as nothing more than a nuesuns. Bonnie did even see him as anything to waste his energy or time. All he did was once Goldy was close enough he jumped over him. Literally jumped high above Goldy's head and landed perfectly on the opposite still with me in his vice like hold. Then kept running to the hell hole door. Goldy tried to changed directions but Mangle came down on him,chopping down on his shoulder.

Seeing that as the last thing before being swallowed into the dark abiss.

Victor's P.O.V

Boy was Y/N taking forever.... she might be talking to her old man. I was checking my phone to pass the time. I really didn't care how long she took, didn't feel like going home anytime soon. My mom keeps bugging about the question. ' How would I feel if me dad was to come back into the picture? 'My mom was never the smartest woman ever,still going back to that asshole...

Anyway I played around on my phone, checking emails,playing games etc. Checking the time I saw two hours had pasted...what was taking her? Once other hour pasted I was going to go in and get her. Then I saw he at then door. Something was off though,she seemd scared,and her old man was out cold! What the hell happen?

I got out and was heading to the front door when I saw Y/N be snagged by Bonnie,who didn't look so hot. Also Sringtrap was there! I thought he was put in out of order for good! Seriously the fucj was going on!? Something seriously fucked up must be happening for Springtrap to appear.

Because of my dad h was out into out of order,locked up into a room never to be seen again. Then it hit me when I as little I remember Sringtrap told me he'll return for my dad will mess up and that he'll be the one to end it. My dad...... that was what happening.

That bastered just can't seem to do anything right.

I brusted through the front doors to see Springtrap dogpiled and Goldy chopped on.

" HEY! " I shouted out loud at the animators.

They all turned their attention on me, then they sprang inti action. They came flying at me. Which is what I wanted, for it gave Springtrap a chance to get free and do what he does best.

Quick, fast and the easy. They all fell one by one. They should have never undog piled themselves from Springtrap. Weight was pretty much the only thing that keep him down.

All of them were out cold for good.... Sringtrap stayed with me and so did Goldy who looked fucked up yet still stood tall. Goldy quickly explained what happen to them. I knew how to fix them, I always knew how to undo my dads handy work.

Springtrap left, I guess he was going to go looked for Y/N which was a good idea....

Who knew what my dad had planned for her.