Chapter Sixty - Seven

Standing around in the kitchen, both SpringTrap and I though of some ways to tell the others. Yet nothing sounded good or locial. Also I feared his they reacted to it. Deep down inside I was hoping they have the same reaction as Trap..... very neutral about it. Or I should say not so bright enough to comprehened what had happen to him.

Standing and thinking as Trap seemed to drift off into space there was sudden sound. The sound of someone or more stumbling down the stair tripping over one another. Then followed by the sounds of up coming steps that were loud and fast paced. Turing around both me and Trap found Freddy,Goldy,Foxy and Chica standing about with shocked expressions. They spotted me and came flying towards me.

With their loud and noisey actions they woke up the toys. Who once caught glimpse of each other flipped out. They fell into a panic like the other four and flow to me. All of them began hooten and hallering at me. Each one out doing the other, all of them talking at once. It was too overwhelmeing for me to handle.

" SHUT UP! ( ≧Д≦) " Trap sudden out brust silences them and made them all still.

I looked behind to thank him for his help. He gave me a thumbs up with a smile. Turning my attention back to the coward of paralized once animators I began to try to explain what had happen. I studdered a lot while doing so, pasued to find the right words. And most of all tried to put in ways they understood and wouldn't panic over.

Eventually Trap took over o give me a break. He seemed to be better at than me. I was thankful he was there and didn't have the reaction like the others. I guess he was use to unexpected things, and he was good at explaining because he was the oldest one there. Scanning all of the now human animators nothing much changed about them. Beside their ears and expose metal joints were gone. But I did notice something Bonnie wasn't in the crowed. He still must had been upstairs asleep. Which was impressive after all the rusk.

Trap finally finished what he was explaining. The gang nodded showing that they understood what had happen. Surprisely they got it all and stopped freaking out. Which was a relief. Now we all stood in the kitchen and living room. There was small talk and the gang patted themselves and each other examing their new selves.

" So are you going upstairs to tell him or am I? " Trap whispered in my ear.

It made me up a little but I looked up at him. I pondered at his question. Would it be better if I did it or let his bother do it? Trap waited for a response but then got bored waiting. He grabbed me by my shoulders and pulled towards the stairs.

" Well you took to long you have to tell him now "

" W-wait! What...... hold on ∑(゜□゜; " lost in confusion I to jd myself being forced up the stairs.

At the top Trap pushed off and I stumbled into the hallway. Getting balance back I zipped around to see Trap blocking the way down. He was waving me off.

" GO! •﹏• "

" N-no! ('△`)!"

" GO ALREADY! >o< !"

" NO! YOU TELL HIM! ('Д' )"

" NO THATS YOUR JOB ^O^" he laughed at me.

" NO ヽ('□`。)ノ"

" YES!≧﹏≦ "

"NO! please〒▽〒 " I whined out giving him a pouty face.

He just kept waving me off. And I kept telling him no. It went like that for while. Well up untile we were intrupted by Bonnie.

" What are you two doing? "

" BONNIE! <(゜ロ゜;)> "

"ˋ?ˊ HAHAHAH " Trap laughed out.

" Y/N HAS TO TELL YA SOMETHING LITTLE BRO! " he grinned running down the stairs chuckling.

Now it was just me and Bonnie upstairs by are selves. Which in the many month I learned doesn't end all to good!