Chapter Nine

I went with my dad to his job for, like, a week. Actually, he pretty much kept me with him until he trusted I could restrain myself from running out into the street and parkouring into people's windshields. I was happy that I didn't have to go back to that place anyways. Toy Bonnie became extremely clingy. He'd drag me through the vents and to the stage and would make sure I wasn't out of his line of sight. I was glad that I didn't have to deal with that anymore, but now I had to deal with the Bonnie that was in my basement...

Later that day, I went up to the attic. I remembered that I left something of mine up there. Popping my head up through the opening, I spotted what I needed. Climbing up, I shuffled across the floor to get it. When I bent over to pick it up, I saw movement in the corner of my eye. I shot straight up, glancing around the room. My E/C eyes then clashed with sky blue. It was Freddy's doppelganger. I jumped away, grabbing the item I came for and froze a few feet away from 'Freddy'.

"You!" I hissed. He looked at me, giving me a sheepish smile and in response I stuck my tongue out at him childishly. My response caused him to chuckle slightly and inch towards my position. I backed away each time he inched forward. I looked over my shoulder to judge the distance between me and the exit. When I looked back at the humanized Pooh Bear, I noticed that he was just a little too close to me. I hopped away in shock, tripped over my own leg, and started to fall backwards.

I waved my arms around (even though I knew it wouldn't help at all) to try to regain my balance. I then lost it completely (shocker) and felt myself free falling. I close my eyes, bracing myself for the impact of my head onto the wooden floor. Then, all of a sudden, I feel a hand wrap itself around my wrist, and a small tug, pulling me into a rock solid chest (he's metal, what do you expect?). I opened my eyes and looked up at Blond Freddy. He grinned at me and then released his grip on me. I looked to the side and turned to leave. Before I left, though, I made sure to thank him for catching me.

When it was time for Dad to leave to go to the pizzeria, I went directly to my room; not without saying goodbye to him first, of course. Once I got there, I sat on my bed and began to think about life. I then laid down and began to fall asleep after I realized how boring it was to ponder the secrets of life. I began to dream about the first time my parents took me to Freddy Fazbear's. I remember how much Dad really enjoyed himself and how Mom felt uneasy about being there. I also remember how I met all of my good friends... That was actually the day that Dad got the job. Mr. Fazbear really liked my dad's 'spunk', as he put it, and told him about a job opening.

As Dad was being interviewed, and Mom was sitting awkwardly at a table, I was running around and playing with the other kids. Back then, the animatronics that were on stage are the ones that are now in my basement. I loved them. I loved them so much that the majority of my dream revolved around them. I guess it seemed normal to be so attached to them; I was very young in the dream. Well, I was really attached to one of them, that one being Bonnie. I was clinging to Bonnie's leg, calling out to him. Each time I called out his name, he would pat me on the head. It seemed like he didn't even mind that I practically became his leg. Every time I called his name, he always smiled and looked happily down at me. I guess I was sleep-talking or something because the last time I called out Bonnie's name, I felt something touch me.

I jumped awake at that touch and sprang up, erect and alert. I scanned my dark room. I saw a glimpse of gleaming red eyes next to my bed, but that red gaze didn't seem to notice my movements. Of course it was Bonnie, though. He always seemed to be in the general area when there's a sudden noise or some sort of physical contact with me. Trying not to make any more noise than I already have, I grabbed my blankets, pulled them over my head, and laid back down. I acted like I never saw Bonnie sitting there... Next to my bed... In the dark... Yep! Pretend he isn't there even though I can now feel his gaze piercing into my back... Watching me while I sleep...

I would've known that he was still there anyways without the pressuring gaze on my back. My body was slanting towards a dip in my mattress that Bonnie created, for he was sitting on my bed. My lower back seemed to be in contact with his hip... I tried to fall back asleep, but knowing that he was RIGHT THERE and that he wasn't going to leave until 6 a.m., it was a little hard... What time is it anyways? I slowly slithered my arm out from under the blanket and towards my nightstand, searching for my phone. Once I found it, I pulled my hand back under my covers and turned it on. After my retinas burned and festered in their sockets from the light, I turned the brightness down to where it didn't almost kill me. I checked the time, only to see that it was only 1:30. Dang it... I thought. Wait... That meant I only slept for, like, an hour or two! That also meant that Dad wouldn't be back for a while... Six o'clock is so far away...

Sliding my hand back out from under the covers, I put my phone back onto the nightstand. Before I could pull my arm back into the warmth of my blankets, my hand was grabbed by a cold, steel one. I froze at the touch of Bonnie's hand on mine. He tightened his grip to the point where it started to hurt. I let him squeeze my hand, as not to anger him. But when he began to pull me out from under the covers, I fought to get away from him.

Somehow I managed to wrestle my hand out from his grip and tuck it back under the covers as well as the rest of my body. I then heard Bonnie sigh and adjust himself into a different position. I didn't know what he was doing, and I was curious. I never did listen to that "curiosity killed the cat" thing. When I peered out from under the covers, I noticed how he was positioned. I quickly pulled them back over my head with a hot blush spreading across my cheeks. I saw what Bonnie had done.

He adjusted himself to where he was holding himself above me, looking down at me. He was literallyabove me, his torso leaning over me. One of his arms was lying against my back while the other was placed in front of me. The worst part of this whole situation was that his face was inches away from mine, which then worsened my blush. It was so bad that I'm sure Bonnie could feel the heat that was radiating off of my face.

I felt extremely uncomfortable in the position I was in, so I squirmed around a bit under the covers to get into a more comfortable position. I ended up on my stomach, slightly shocked that Bonnie didn't do anything while I was re-positioning myself. A few moments later, I understood why he didn't move, and almost jumped out of my skin. Bonnie was waiting for me to get comfortable before placing his head in the middle of my back... He nuzzled into my back and got comfortable. I wish I never changed my position... This is worse than before!

After some time, I popped my head out from under the covers (it was getting really warm under there) and glanced over my shoulder to see Bonnie. His eyes were closed and he looked... peaceful... It was the first time I saw him like that... His face was so scary looking (with his ever present scowl and all). He always looked mad, annoyed, or upset about something. To see him like this created an urge inside of me. I really wanted to take a picture of this rare sighting! So, that's exactly what I did. Once I got my phone, I covered the light, making sure that it wasn't too bright, and turned the lighting down a bit more.

I set my phone to 'camera' mode and placed it over my shoulder to where I could get a good picture of Bonnie but also see the screen so that I could take the picture. Trying to get a good shot, I adjusted my phone and prepared to take the picture, not noticing that a certain setting was on. When I pushed the button, a sudden, bright light flashed across his face, making me panic a bit. What made my panicking worse, was that Bonnie's eyes snapped open right after the picture was taken. He stared at me, and I stared at him. Feeling extremely worried for my safety, I threw the blankets back over my head and trembled a bit. But I froze when I felt Bonnie get off of me.

I didn't remove the blankets and stayed as still as a weeping angel that was being looked at. Too bad I couldn't stay like that, because I felt a tug on my blankets. I didn't let go of my covers in fear of what was going to happen to me. That tug then evolved into a light pull, and that pull escalated into a violent yank as I refused to let go. I lost my grip on the covers and they were snatched right off of me. I was now exposed to the frigid air. A chill ran down my spine as the cold air caressed my skin. I was wearing an anime tank top. This tank top's theme was Makoto from the anime FREE! Iwatobi Swim Club. Anyways, I was also wearing a pear of Markiplier pajama bottoms as well as a pair of rainbow socks for some reason... The point is, I am really cold now because these pj's offer little to no warmth...

I tried to barrel roll off of the bed, but Bonnie caught me before I could. He pinned me down, laid on top of me, and went for my phone. As a reflex, thanks to my friends' attempts at stealing my phone, I kept on moving my arm so that my phone was always just out of his reach. If I didn't even let my friends touch my phone, there ain't no chance for Bonnie to have it. If I didn't want my phone to be taken, it won't be taken and that's final. Sure he was scary as heck, but when it comes to my phone, I become the scary one. And I wasn't about to let him have it anytime soon... He was going to delete the picture, and I couldn't have that!

It became like a game where I was winning and he was losing. Finally, Bonnie just decided to give up and laid back down onto me. He wouldn't budge, even when I pushed and nudged him and all that jazz. So here I was... stuck under a purple bunny boy that watches me while I sleep. Who also has a temper... What am I going to do...?