Chapter Eight

After being shown those old pictures, I asked my dad if he could get more for me. He didn't ask why, he just did what I asked of him. Returning with some more pictures, I took them and placed them into a pocket in my bag. I was going to test something out when I went with Dad to his job. I wanted to see if they would react to the pictures the same way they did with the pin. As we were leaving to go to the pizzeria, I checked the basement to see if any of the humanoids were there, but it was too dark to see anything. So, I crept down the steps to see if they were there. I saw fuzzy bear ears and the top of a top hat. I knew it was Freddy. I made a few noises to get his attention but got no reaction.

"Psst! Freddy! Fred! Fredbear! Freddy Boy! Freddy-boo boo!" I called him over and over again, but he didn't respond. Whelp! Guess I have no other option! I popped out of the basement to grab a seemingly unbreakable item. To say that I was wrong is an understatement... Add that to the fact that I am a God-awful thrower. I ended up over throwing it, missing Freddy's head, and hearing it hit the floor. An awful crashing sound bounced around the basement. Oops.

"What was that?" my concerned father shouted down to me.

"Nothing!" I shouted to him, turning around to see Freddy looking up at me. The problem was, I had to look around a certain someone to see Freddy. Bonnie stood in front of me. I made a face, knowing it was a bad idea to run, but looked over my shoulder to see if there was any route of escape. That idea went out the window when Bonnie reached out and grasped my hand. The cold of his endoskeleton made me flinch a bit.

I tried to pull away and run up the stairs, but NOPE! He had a tight, yet, gentle grip on my hand. After a few good minutes of struggling, I gave in and let him know that by stopping and letting out a huff of air. Bonnie lightly tugged at my hand as if to urge me to follow him down into the basement (not like I had a choice in the matter anyways), but I was saved by my dad when he began to walk down the steps.

*TIME SKIP*

In the office, I sat it the corner that I was in the last time we came here. I waited for one of the Toys to emerge so that I could go through with my experiment. Like last time, Toy Bonnie came through the vents and carried me off into the vent-set (Get it, like sunset except it's a vent? No? Okay...), as I expected him to, and chuckled a bit at my ridiculousness.

On the stage, he was sat next to me. I decided to begin my experiment. Before Toy Bonnie came to get me, I made sure that the pictures were inside my back pocket. I tapped him on his vest-clad shoulder and showed him one of the pictures. It was the one with Freddy, Foxy, and Chica together. He took it out of my hand, glanced at me, hopped off of the stage, and went over to where the Toy Freddy was lingering. Toy Bonnie showed it to him and Toy Freddy grinned at it. The other Toys came over and also looked at the picture.

They all seemed to like them, because they all came back over to me and Toy Bonnie gave me the picture back. I then handed them another one. This process went on for a while. Each time they got a new picture, they'd smile or giggle at the ones that they liked. I was very interested in their reactions. They didn't react the way they did the other night. After getting the the current picture back, I pulled out the one of Bonnie and his guitar.

I handed it to Toy Bonnie, who was happy to take it at first. Once he saw who was in the picture, though, he dropped it like he dropped the pin; like it burned him when he touched it. Once the others saw, they all backed away. It seemed that Bonnie was the cause of their fear, but the question at hand was 'Why?'... I feel like a detective.

Picking up the picture, I walked away from the toys until Toy Bonnie grabbed my hand. I looked back at him and saw that he wore a worried yet scared expression on his face. I took this chance to ask the him and the others about their fear.

"Why are you scared of the original Bonnie, but not the others?" Toy Bonnie gave me a sad look then sighed.

"He was very dangerous. He would come out of the parts and services room during the night to attack us. But that was because we would go there to tease and kind of bully him and the others." He shuttered in fear, remembering what Bonnie did. Toy Freddy then decided to speak up.

"At first, it didn't seem that bad. We just messed with the other Freddy, Chica, and Foxy. They just ignored us and took our teasing. Then we found the other Bonnie. We thought he was just going to ignore us like the other three, but we were wrong." He sighed and looked away from me. Toy Chica added to what Toy Freddy said.

"Yeah. Immediately, once we first started messing with him, he stood up and grabbed Toy Bonnie by the neck. He threw Toy Bonnie down onto the floor and kicked him really hard. He then attacked Toy Freddy as well. Bonnie grabbed Toy Freddy by his collar and threw him out of the room. Toy Freddy ended up hitting the wall really hard. For a guy with only one arm at the time, he was really strong... and mean..." She shuttered, wrapping her arms around herself.

"He was merciless as well." Toy Bonnie added.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Well, you know Mangle, right?" He questioned.

"Of course. He's the one that hangs from the ceiling. Foxy's replacement."

"Well, he wasn't really called the Mangle. He was called Toy Foxy, but I guess you know why he's called Mangle now." Toy Bonnie flattened his ears down onto his head. I looked at the others who were looking away from me. I felt a bt awkward yet interested at the same time.

"What, exactly, did he do?" I asked.

"Mangle was goofing off in the parts and services room, teasing the others, when he thought it would be funny to tease Bonnie as well. It didn't end well. Other Bonnie grabbed him, tore his clothing to shreds, and stripped him down to his endoskeleton! Then, to make it worse, he hung Mangle in Kid's Cove with his parts spread out across the floor. The kids then thought that Mangle was a 'take-it-apart-and-put-back-together' animatronic. Bonnie made sure that Mangle couldn't be fixed by the mechanics."

After hearing that, I was shocked! Bonnie did all those cruel things to the Toys when he was here. He was so cruel that he permanently destroyed and humiliated Mangle. It was unbelievable because I knew that Bonnie was mean at times, but there was no way that he could've done something like that! Plus, the only reason why I knew he wasn't that mean based on what my dad said about Bonnie. He said that Bonnie was extremely nice and sweet to the kids.

I then heard the echo of the timer. It was time to leave. It was time to go back to that nightmare of a house... To those animatronics lurking in my basement. To the one who strikes fear in the cores of the replacements. To the one who completely destroyed Mangle. To Bonnie