Chapter Sixty

Feeling a brutal force come down on me I fell to the floor. It was dark, quite nothing seemed to be moving. It was like time had stop all together. It was then I relizied I just had my eyes closed, slowly opening I saw that I was laid out on the dirty floor. I spotted Bonnie claiming out of the collapsed and came running to me.

He sat me up, proper myself on him. I noticed blood on me, my neck had been slightly slit. But only enough to course miner bleeding. Though if that was the case why was there a huge amount covering me. It must had not been mine, so if not mine then whose? I grabbed my neck to cover my bleeding wound.

" Y/N are you alright?! "

" Yeah kinda..... " I muttered getting to my feet,only to fall back into Bonnie's arms.

He wrapped his arms around me supporting me up. My head was spinning around like a carousal, I had blur vision for some strange reason. I didn't know why up until I bleed out more except this time from my head. Turns out I had a huge gash in my head from falling down. It wasn't too serious but serious enough to keep me from getting up and all.

I was in and out of for awhile. Yet one thing bothered me. I know this will sound strange but why was I still alive? I remember that Vincent had me and was about to finish me off when that unexpected force hit.

Managing to sit up in my own I saw what had happen. That golden unknow animator came back. He had Vincent by both hands. The look on his face was of anger,revenge and death. His eyes were wild as well as full of life. That purment sitcher smile was deepen from him smiling on his own. He looked pleased too,like he had been waiting for a moment like this forever. He began to sway and swing around with Vincent still in his grip. For a brief second I caught a glimpse of Vincent's face, which had utter fear plaster on it. Just like I had when he caught me.

I spotted Victor lumming in the background of it all with the gaint knife resting in his hand off to his left. He moved exactly the same as the unknown animator did. He shadowed everything he did. As my vision adjusted I saw that the knife was drenched in blood and so was Victor's hand. Victor's face was different as well, very dull and expressionless.

I finally attempted to get up to feet withbthe help of Bonnie. I leaned on him, I still was somewhat dizzy. Though I got to my feet at long last. Victor spotted me up and got a relieved look upon his face. Then he headed to us.

" Thank goodness your alright! "

" Yeah well kinda....... hey Victor? "

" Yeah? "

" Who is that.....? " I motion over to the golden bunny who seemed to be dancing or playing around with Vincent.

" Springtrap but he goes by Trap " Bonnie responded insteaded of Victor.

" Uh? Springtrap? How do you know? " I looked to Bonnie.

" Yeah how do you know him? " Victor even questioned him.

" I think I would know who my own older brother is.... "

Bonnie had a older brother! It shocked both me and Victor, we thought he was joking but his face was dead serious. I took a few quick glimpse of SpringTrap and saw a lot of comman features. Like their eye shape,face structure and body mass. The only difference was SpringTrap was older looking and slightly taller. But ever thing else was dead on.

The thoughts that Bonnie had a brother was broken when there was smashing sound. I guess SpringTrap got tired of playing around with Vincent for Vincent was hurled through the air over our heads. Victor then sprang into action. He darted to where his dad was thrown with the knife in his hand. SpringTrap headed that way to as well.

Vincent popped up and scrambled to his feet.

SpringTrap stopped at us and gave Bonnie was quick glance then nodded. Bonnie returned the nod and picked me up bridal style.

" Wait! Bonnie put me down! "

" Oh trust me it's better if your not here to see what happens next. If think I'm bad when I'm pissed, then youbdont want to see what Trap is like..."