Chapter Ten

WARNING: There will be some sexual scenes in this chapter... You know, adult stuff? So if you don't want to read this chapter, it's fine. I'm just giving a warning. My best friend's here so shit'll get real with that bitch around.

While I was being crushed under Bonnie's metal posterior, I thought of a way to get him off of me. Seriously, I couldn't move at all since Bonnie weighed, like, a TON! His body was spread out upon me with his head on my chest. But really, what could I do about that? As I was brainstorming mission impossible escape plans, I noticed something about Bonnie's hands... And how they seemed to have roamed to different... places...

I then realized that my face had turned a deep shade of crimson. I managed to free one of my hands, placed it upon Bonnie's, and tried to push it away. Key word being "tried". There was a struggle. Bonnie wanted to keep it where it was, but I wanted it OFF. What is with this guy? Why's he doing this?... AND SERIOUSLY, THE HAND IS BOTHERING ME! I wanted to get both of the hands away, so I placed my hand so that it hovered next to his head and WALLOPED him! He ignored it, of course, but to let me know that he didn't like my actions, he tightened his grip on the placed he was holding.

I definitely blushed harder at the tightening of his hands on those placed and my body jerked. I bucked my hips, trying to rid myself of the blasted bunny. He pushed his body onto mine even more. He wasn't going to let me go, and I had to face that. What am I going to do? I freed my other hand, lifted it up, and it swooped down hard onto Bonnie's back... He didn't budge... Not even a little!

Thing only got worse for me, of course. Bonnie pinned one of my hands down and inched his head closer to mine. I turned my head to avoid his eyes, but he grabbed my chin and held it there, forcing me to look at him. His cold hand felt nice against my hot skin, but I wish that he wasn't the reason it was hot! If he wasn't the one pinning me to the bed, than I would be fine with it. Honestly, I would rather have him watch me sleep than to lay on me.

With my chin caught in Bonnie's hold, I shifted my eyes to avoid eye contact with him. He didn't seem to like that at all. He kept moving his head to be within my line of sight, but every time that happened I would shift my gaze over to a vacant spot, one Bonnie didn't occupy. After a while of doing that, Bonnie was finally fed up with my little game. He tightened his hold on my chin, and pulled me close to his face. We were so close, in fact, that our lips were only a few centimeters away from coming in contact. I stared straight into Bonnie's eyes. Becoming afraid, I pinched my eyes shut as I waited for him to hurt me or something. But something much more shocking happened instead.

Once that happened, I was over-the-top flipping out! I never had this happen to me before! Bonnie just KISSED me! And, truth be told, for a guy that had a tattered face, his lips were extremely soft. Things got worse, because Bonnie deepened the kiss, pushing my head further into my pillow.

Bonnie pulled away for a brief moment, allowing me to breathe for a small amount of time, before he came right back and molded his lips together with mine. A simple kiss had turned into a violent and heated make-out session, where Bonnie forced his tongue into my mouth to play with mine. Every now and then, he would allow me a breath of air before he returned, as if intoxicated by the taste of me. Things escalated to where he became a little too touchy. That was when I began to fight his advances, but Bonnie just kept it up.

I kicked, bucked, and struggled to free myself form Bonnie and his dirty little game. I saw a bright light flood through my window. Headlights. Dad was home. Freaking yes! Salvation! I knew Bonnie saw them too because he stopped... for a brief moment, until he went back to what he was originally doing. He suddenly stopped completely, getting off of me, but not before giving my neck a nice, long lick.

The contact sent chills down my spine as he left. I curled up into a ball, something I wanted to do the whole time he was there, and pondered over what just took place. My face was red and hot from the event that had occurred. I never knew that Bonnie would've done something like that to me! Sitting up, I got off of my bed and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw dark bruises and marks. My lips were slightly bruised also, due to the abuse they just went through.

"Damn that bastard bunny! I am so pissed right now!" I left the bathroom and went back to my room. I didn't sleep the rest of the night, but thought of things to do to get back at him.