Chapter Sixty - Four

Third P.O.V

Bonnie laided to next Y/N who was drifting off to sleep. Once she finally closed her eyes and was out, Bonnie got. He exited the room and went to the attic. Only to find his friends sleeping soundly on the bed in the attic. Thus Bonnie headed down stairs. There he saw all the toys fast asleep as well. And his toy version huging the couch. Bonnie then went into the kitchen.

SpringTrap was the only other one up. He stood in front of the glass door that Bonnie once smashed. SpringTrap then opened it up glimpsing over his shoulder.

" Want to talk? " he asked Bonnie exiting the kitchen into the back yard.

Bonnie followed him into the yard. Shutting the door slightly but not fully shut. He then walked up to stand next to his brother who gazed up into the sky.

" Remember when the both of us would sneak out to the roof top and just stare up at the night sky.? " the golden rabbit asked.

" Yeah..... but those days are over... "

" Yeah I guess they are..... Hey weres that girl? "

" Asleep. "

"Oh she really fell asleep that fast?! "

" Long night "

" Still not talking much after all these years I see. "

" Hm "

A silence fell among the two.Now the both of them were gazing into the star filled sky. A light gust blow, picking up fallen leaves and making them whip around.

" What do we do now? " Trap questions looking down at his quit brother. Who just shrugged his shoulders at the statement.

" I mean the boss is gone, there are cops at the pizzeria, we might get dismantel since what happen this night. What are we going to do? "

Bonnie didn't respond what so ever to his brothers concert. He just gazed up into the sky.

" You don't what happens as long as you can be with that girl. " Trap eldowed Bonnie.

He nodded in responds to that. Which caused SpringTrap to lightly chuckle. Then he looked down at his younger brother and wrapped his arm around his neck pulling him close.

" Well treat her nice. Because if you don't I sure as hell will hehe. " snickering yanking his brother close.

Bonnie punched him in his side causing Trap to let go of him. Then Bonnie thuded him some more. All his brother was doing was laughing more at his brother reaction.

" JOKING! I'm joking bro...haha "

Stopping Bonnie grumbled to hinslef as he returned back to the kitchen. SpringTrap wasn't far behind him. The new exited the kitchen into the living room. Where Trap stop and examined BonBon who was snoozing on the couch.

" Hey Bonnie how would feel like becoming a big brother to this little guy?" he smiled pointing down at BonBon.

Bonnie was on the stairs walking up when he was asked the question. He just cut his eyes, stuck his tongue out and gave his brother the middle finger as a response. Then continued to walk up the stairs, leaving his brother dieing of laughter.

Up stairs Bonnie return to Y/N's room and his place beside her on the bed. H snuggled up close to her and stayed there. But he couldn't fall asleep for one he was too alert and on guard to protect Y/N. Also the loud cackling of his brother down stairs.