Chapter Twenty- Eight

Before getting the chaptet started. i might no be able to updata alot for the password on computer was change so I have updata from my phone so if typos dare with me.Letting Bonnie enjoy himself ontop of me I finally had enough of it. It was time to get down to business. Tapping Bonnie on the shoulder he wiggled to let me know that he noticed me.

" I neede to ask you something "

Bonnie adjusted himself to look at me,but then he just put his head back on my chest. I sighed at it the I went on.

" Bonnie I need to know form your perspective on that day "

One of Bonnie's ears twitched at the sound of my voice. He looked at once more then got off of me. He sat on the egad of the bed. I sat up and looked at him with his back to me.

" Look I already know what happen my dads boss told me. He told me how I was always around you and no one else and there was a guy that wanted to hurt me. A guy named - "

" Vincent "

Bonnie cut me off when I was about to say the guys name. But the way he said it was full disgusting,hatered and was cold. I inched closer to Bonnie then he began to talk.

" I never liked Vincent none of us did. He was a creep, he loved to come in just to see the kids play. He was a horrible man with horrible habits. He was the bastered that made the kids stop coming around me. " Bonnie greeted his teeth as he talked.

I placed my head onto his back for some reason. I could hear a ticking sound then I thought of how that was like Bonnie's heart. Besides the ticking sound I heard the sound of gears turning and all that. To me it was soothing for a random reason. Or that I was just really weird.

" Any ways then you came and he tried to get you to stay away from me. But you did the opposite of that. You were the only one that came near me. And you didn't care that the kids avoided you like they did with me. You would tell that I was the only friend you needed. It made me so happy. " Bonnie talked some more on how I acted back then.

It made me turn really red and it also brought tears to my eyes. Because I thought of how lonely Bonnie must have been when I never came back. Also I thought of how I treated him now, like pushing him away and being scared of him. That must really hurt him.

" (Y/N) this is the reason I act the way I do, I just don't want to lose you again, like I did that day. It was becuase of me that you got hurt. I was so catch up on hurting Vincent I didn't notice were you where. So after throwing him and seeing where tou were I blamed myself for what happen to you. I failed at protecting you. " Bonnie shutterd as he talked.

I wrapped my arms around him giving him a hug from behind. He grabbed my hand and intrwinied his fingers with mine. I tighten my hug on him buring my face in his back as well as holding back the tears.

My feelings were every where I was mad and sad and confused all at once. Bonnie turned a little and saw me about to cry. So he turned fully around grabbing my face. Pulling away from his hands I duried my face into his chest.

I didn't want him to see me cry, I was mess when I cry. Bonnie hugged me tightly,which made it worse. I was anger that peopel didn't like Bonnie and that he bamed himself for something that wasn't his fault. That was also the reason why I was sad and confused. Finally I manged to talk without having the tears almost one out.

" Would it make you feel better if I forgave you? Even though it wasn't your fault. " shuttering and holding the tears back.

" (Y/N) " Bonnie called out to placing one of his hand on my head stroking my hair.

Finally the tears won and I began to cry like a little kid. I couldn't stop them my thoughts plus my feelings were being thrown with this one act. I snuggled my face and buried it closer to Bonnie's chest. I swaer my heart was beating faster than his was ticking.

Bonnie grabbed my face once more and tried to get me to stop crying.But nothing could stop the tears. Like I said I was a mess when I cried. So instead Bonnie whipped them away with his sleeve. Then he chuckled a little, I was confused on why then he told me. He said this reminded him about a time when I was a kid and I couldn't find so I began to cry. And when he found me he did the exact same thing ge was doing now.

After he said that I pushed him away and was blushing like crazy. I whipped away my tears on my own. Bonnie just sat there and watched me.

" Bonnie I'm sorry for not coming back after that day and tearting the way I do now. " I sniffed as I whipped even more tears away.

" It's okay you forgot so it doesn't matter anymore " Bonnie pulled close to him and whipped the rest of the tears from my face.

It was silent among us and I wish it wasn't. For my heart was beating loud and I was scared that Bonnie might hear with those bunny ears of his. But he didn't do anything he just held me in his arms. It was nice to be held in the state I was in. Yet even this moment was ruin.

For one of my bed room doors swang open and Goldy stumbled and fell. With a loud thud he fell a few feet away from where me and Bonnie where. We both looked at him sprwaled out on the floor. Goldy had the worse timing ever.

Goldy looked up at us flushed red and waved. We both waved back at him but he could tell we weren't happy with his percent. But he wasn't the only one because afterwards Chica,Foxy and hell even Freddy stumbled in. All falling ontop of one another, then waving to us.

I was more confusedon why they were here most of the time they stay down stairs in the attic. But Bonnie's mood to the was more annoyed and anger than anything.

" Hey there you two sorry to drop in like this but we came to get Bonnie ya see it's almost six and everything " Chica rubbed the back of her head.

There was a quick silence then Bonnie got up and walked over to the door. One by one Bonnie picked the other up pushing them out of the room. He then shut the door and was walking back to the bed when there was a knock. Turing around Bonnie opebed the door to see Freddy but then shut it and locked it,same with the other door. He got back on the bed with me and hugged me again.

Afterwards he laid us down and put the covers over me. Not bothered by it I let him do whay he wanted and I fell asleep with hom next to me. That was the night I the best sleep ever.