Chapter Twenty-Three

Third Person
(At the pizzeria with (y/n) dad night shift )

It was nearing 6 o'clock and (y/n)'s dad began to pack up to go home. He had worked for weeks since the extended with the boss's toys. He was the living dead and still managed to live through the night with the same toys that were damaged.

(Y/N)'s dad had gotten a phone call that their was someone coming after he would leave. It was another employ that had worked the night watch before him. It was also the guy that left him messages on the phone that weren't very helpful. So when he was about to leave that he would meet him of the way and should the keys to that guy.

So once the clock struck 6 (y/n)'s dad got up and left the office. As he left he noticed a shadow figure in the hall but it vanished. Brushing it off as his mind playing tricks on him for he was tired he went down the hall. Walking towards him was the phone guy,no one really knew his name he was just know as phone guy. Handing over the keys (y/n)'s dad passed him but bummed into him.

Little did he know was his wallet fell out of his pocket and landed on the floor. The Phone guy noticed picking up and tried to get his attention. Yet failed at, (y/n)'s dad was far too tired to care or notice anyone calling him. (Y/N)'s dad was already out the door and in his car when The Phone guy called out to him.

So putting the wallet in his pocket and making his way to the office he spotted a shadow. Ignoring it at first he made it to the office. But once entering the office The Phone guy felt a sharp pain go through his body, turning his head his eyes widen at the sight of the person behind him.

" Vincent?! " he cough falling down to his knees.

" Hey old friend how are you "

" Why Vincent? When did you get out? " Phone guy hacked up blood trembling then collapsing fully form blood loss.

As he fell dead the wallet of (y/n)'s dad slipped out of his pocket. It slid to the side as The Phone guy bleed out harshly where his blood pooled around him.

" What have we here? " Vincent crouched down picking up the wallet.

Opening it up his eyes widen and a devilish smile came across his face. He plucked out pictures that where in the wallet examining them. As his smile grew bigger and deeper, finally he came across a picture that really made him happy.

" Oh this is his wallet! " Vincent chuckled.

" And these must be his little girl all grown up too how lovely " he looked at the picture for awhile then shoving it into his pocket.

Standing up Vincent walked around the office looking at everything. He picked up the camera and peeked at it to see the toys on stage. He giggled at the sight of them placing the camera down and wondering around. Soon Vincent left but not after stuffing the Phone guy into a suit and leaving.