Chapter Thirty-One

Getting up I looked around then checked my phone to see that it was 12 in the afternoon. Looking over I saw Victor was still alseep. Noticing that Bonnie was back into the small room I got up and went over to it. Bonnie and the others played like they were off or dead to say. But sure enough Bonnie gave me a sign that he was still noticed me. He showed that by letting his heas flop to the side so he could see me. Crouching down I pushed his head back in it place.

Bonnie made a game out it like he always did. I played along because there was nothing else to do. So I thought becuase Victor woke up. I stood up and waved me hand goodbye to Bonnie.

" Hey Victor "

" Hey (y/n)..... what time is it? " Victor asked me rubbing his eyes.

" It's the afternoon "

" Really? Wow it's still early..... I'm going back asleep. " was the last thing Victor said to me before flopping back down to sleep.

I walked over to him, only to see that he reallt went back to sleep. I wasn't having that though. So I poked him in the face over and over. Every time I did he let out a funny noises telling me that he was up. Finally Victor sat up but then grabbed me pulling over the couch and on top of him.

" VICTOR!!!! " I shouted falling onto him.

Victor just laughed and then he throw me down onto the cushion I was sleeping on. With a thud I let out a grunt and sprawled out. We laughed for bit at our silliness. Afterwards went up stairs to get something to eat. We still ahd some pizza left over and we ate that cold.

" Man nothing beats eating cold pizza in the morning and drinking soda. " Victor sang chopping down on a piece of pizza.

My dad came down stairs and joined us in the kitchen. He ate some of our pizza with us and drank soda too. For a guy his age he really shouldn't but then again this is my dad achild forever. Victor introduced himself and him and dad really hit if off. The two seemed to really like each other which was good.

Awhile later Victor got a phone call from his mother. From the sound of it and the way his mood was after it. The call seemed to really upset him,also becuase he asked if he could sstaya few nights. I said it was fine and so did my dad. Plus I really need someone here at night I get lonely even though Bonnie visits every night.
Also this gave me a chance to show someone what happens here at night. Yeah that was a good idea hopefully Victor would understand and all. It was a long shor but I just had to tell someone about this someone to talk to about it.