Chapter Twenty

Once I was through explain what happen to the door, I then told him that the door wasn't the only thing that was damaged. I told him about the toys and how they got wrecked during the earthquake. I was also lying about all that, I was using the lying Freddy told me use. Feeling bad about it and thought how this was going to eat away at me, I never really lied to my dad for he never lied to me about anything.

My dad completely forgot about the door and rushed down to the basement. With the slam of a door,to thudding sounds to a shrike I knew my dad was not going to be okay. I stood in the kitchen swaying back and forth whistling like I never heard my dad. But when I heard my name called I stopped and knew that I had to go to the basement.

Slowly heading to the basement I thought of how my dads face looked. Deciding the sitars I saw my dad pacing around nervelessly. He was chewing his knuckle and panicky as he took glimpse at the toys but would turn away to freak out some more. I didn't blame him,the toys were in a very bad state, cracked to high heaven and covered in the red fluid. Very depressing to see them, they were these happy lovely cheerful beings that brought smiles to little kids faces. But they were really perverts that tried to have their ways with me, and could defeat some of the originals. But feel hard at the hands of one purple bunny.

" (Y/N) how did they get this bad, was the earthquake that bad?! "

" Uh yeah truth be told I was asleep when it hit so I wouldn't know how they got like that....." starching the back of my head.

There was a silences between us then my dads phone began to ring. He reached into his pocket and pulled it out then flipped out. Turns out it was his boss and he was coming over to pick up the toys the build was fished earlier than excepted. My dad ran up stairs and I could tell he was going tell his boss what had happen to the toys. Leaving me down in the basement alone.

I looked at the toys and saw that there was a shine in Toy Freddy's eyes and toy Bonnie suddenly moved. It scared me and I darted up the stairs. I was not going to have that shit again no main.

Upstairs I could hear my dad getting his ass chewed by his boss over the phone. Then my dad hanged up and he looked pale. I knew he was in major trouble with the boss. I went over the couch where my dad was and sat next to him.

" It's not your fault dad it was the earthquake that did it. "

" He isn't mad about that he is mad that I left them alone with you and went out of town that is why he is mad. Which I don't understand why the toys can take care of themselves and I know that for a damn fact! " my dad slouched on the couch throwing his head back and letting out a grunt.

Two hours passed by before my dads boss got to our house. He went straight to the basement with some guys and came back up with the toys. Loading them in to a truck and the guys left, as for my dads boss he pulled my dad aside and told a few things. I went to the basement for I didn't want to hear my dad get chewed.

In the basement I looked over at the place that the toys were at. Then the place where Bonnie throw Toy Freddy at which caused a giant crack in the wall. There was still some red fluid on the floor and walls where the toys leaked out. I scraped my foot over the stain red fluid trying to see if it would come off and it didn't. My attention was broken when my dads boss came down stairs.

" (Y/N) can I talk to you? "

" Yeah sure about what? "

" About the toys "

" Oh okay "

I told him what I told my dad and I could tell he wasn't falling for it. After tell him all that,he let out a sigh then chuckled. I tilted my head to the side on why he was chuckling. He finally finally settled down and whipped a tear from his eye.

" That is some lie there, very good almost as good as Freddy's and his little brothers Goldy " he chuckled some more.

It shocked me a little that he saw through then when he mention Freddy and Goldy I remember that he must be use to it. So I hung my head at it then tried to think of a new lie to tell, but he then said something.

" It pointless to come up with another lie there (y/n) as many years as I dealt with Freddy and his brother I can tell if someones lying but sometimes it is still hard to tell if Freddy is lying even after all those years. Right Freddy? "

Looking past dads boss I saw Freddy lining against the door frame of the small room. He wasn't looking at us but away. The other animators where still in the room and dads boss turned towards them.

" I thought I told you guys once you came here to let the them find out your still on. "

" Well it gets boring just hanging down here and besides you put my little brother up in the attic how else was I going to see him? " Freddy sighed glancing at us.

" It's not like her dad knows only her and she was just covering for us. "

" You mean Bonnie. I know that just by looking at how damaged the toys where, you nor the other two could do something like that. " dads boss juster walking over to the wall that was cracked and also looking at the floor that was stained with the red fluid.

I stood still listening to them talk and watched dads boss walk around. He finally came over to me and throw he arm over my shoulders.

" Now (y/n) tell me what really happen here. " he looked down at me with an expressionless face. Letting out a sigh I gave in and told him.

Once done with that dads boss just looked away. Freddy was still in his place as well as the others, I could see Bonnie moved but only to be in the doorway.

" Well now hearing that I understand why you guys did what ya did. Those toys are just like teens forever horny, it sucked that I had to replace you guys with them but the kids these days. " dads boss grunted.

" But Bonnie ya could have lighten up a little on it, do ya know how much it's going to cost to fix them now. But I don't blame ya for acting like that Bonnie it was just like that time when (y/n) was just a little - " dads boss stopped mid sentence and the animators froze still. But the thing that got me was Bonnie backed away from the doorway.

" What happen to me as a kid? "

" Oh nothing really "

Dads boss went upstairs and the animators shut the door to the little door. What where they hiding from what happen to me as a kid? I mean I know that I got a concussion when I was little that was so bad I was out for like a week,but nothing that involved the pizzeria or Freddy and the gang. So what was it that happen?