Chapter Sixty - Three

SpringTrap P.O.V

Before I shut the door completely I chucked a few last words to Vincent.

" Don't Be Scared! " I smiled with my toothy grin as he have me a few last cusre word before the door was locked shut.

" Ah....... No ones going to miss him.
•﹏• "

Y/N P.O.V

Being carried out by Bonnie in his arms I glimpsed back to see Victor catching up to us. He didn't have the knife on him and the other animators as well as the toys followed behind him. They all looked tired and miserable. Exspecially Goldy.

He was the worst of them all. Beaten up,toren up and still managed to walk ahead of everyone. I guess if he really wanted to keep someone safe he would do it. And here I thought that I was one and Freddy as well as the other were his protesters. But he proved that wrong for damn sure. Goldy was even lightly smiling in relief. Then he stumbled down to his knee,yet shockley he was caught before falling flat on his face. The one who caught him was toy Freddy. Just guessing Goldy earned some respect from everone being able to stand up in a fight against who ever. Though the one that mattered to him the most was from his brother. Which hell he deserved it.

Still looking back,I saw past everyone behind us and focused on Bonnie's brother. SpringTrap was it? Who had just swung around the corner of a hallway. He had this gitty smile on his face. Which meant he had done something horrible to Vincent. Then suddenly I felt a little pain in my heart. Was it a bad thing that I felt bad for poor old Vincent? I mean who knows why he was the way he was? I didn't think about too much though.....

Nearing the exit I saw my dad resting in place SpringTrap left him. He was still in and out of it. So he was still badly hurt. Bonnie didn't let me down at all not even to check on my dad. The others caught up with us. We all just stood there clueless to know what to do next. But Victor was head of us on that.

" Okay I called for an ambulance they'll be here in five minutes. Also the cops will be here as well. Since well...... " he coughed muttering under his breath so we couldn't hear what he said afterwards.

At that moment we all exited the building to wait outside until help came. It was long before they came. The ambulance came first and acted quick on my dad. Putting him on a griuny and housting into the back. And this night was full of surprise for my MOM showed up! But she didn't stay long because she road to the hospital with may dad. Even though they we're divorced they were still close which was a good thing, even if their compelet opposites.

The cops filed into the building one by one and searched around. Then reporters came out of no where and began to do their annoying little things. But Victor acted fast and nuged Bonnie. Victor swung his head towards hisbcar that was parked just a few feet away.

So we all headed towards his car before the reporter got to us. Although one cop stopped us, he said that he'll need a statement. Victor on the other hand showed the officer this thing that made him let us go. Once the cop left he told us. That his grandfather on his mom side was the chief so he got away with a lot. He told that guy itvwoyld be better if he waited for things to cool down.

Afterwards we all piled into the car. All of us. It was good thing Victor drove a truck. The front only seated three so it was Victor, Bonnie and me up in the front. As the rest hopped into the back. Freddy,Goldy,Foxy and Chica took the very back which was the closet to the cab of the truck. The toys took up the whole middle part and SpringTrap was sitting next to the tail gate. Which he seemed to be fine with, it looked as if he was enjoying himself. Able to see everything.

The drive was peaceful.... I snuggled next to Bonnie and was all nice a warm. Victor was focused on head of us. Bonnie made sure I was safe and warm for his arm around me would tighten and pull me close to him. I could see the others in the back. They all seemed to be asleep. Except SpringTrap who was watching the raod behind us. He seemed to be in trance yet he looked happy,peaceful and free almost. Then he looked up and over he should. He stuck out his tounge at me. HOW DID HE KNOW I WAS STARING AT HIM!?

Finally we arrived at my house. With the jolt of Victor hitting the breakes the ones in the back woke up. Not Goldy though he was knocked out cold. So Freddy had to carry him in. He brought him all the way up the stair to the attic. Chica and Foxy followed him. They didn't come back down. The toys crashed down stairs. Literally they all dropped onto the chairs and BonBon flopped down on the couch not letting any other on it. Victor didn't crash but went home instead after everyone was settled.

Bonnie was still carrying me around, he brought me all the way up to my room. Setting me down on my bed. Then he was about to have my side. But I snagged him by his sleave.

" Don't go please....... stay...... " I spoke softly to him just hoping he'll stay.

He returned back to me and sighed. Then he laid down next to me above the covers and laided there face to face with. For awhile we just stared into each others eyes. Yet my eyelids began tobget heavey and shut compeletly on me. The last thing I saw was Bonnie softly smiling at me.