Chapter Twenty One

Another filler chapter, but don't worry, the next chapter will be more interesting...

PS. Thank you crazycherries for the great cover!

"Who's there?" Alana wondered, spinning around in circles as she attempted to locate either the door handle or the light switch. After a couple of minutes of failing and touching the chest of someone instead, a dim light suddenly switched on, allowing her to finally see the culprit. 

"What on earth are you doing?" Alana shrieked when her eyes fell on the young man from earlier. 

"I was just trying to get you alone. I know that you were just trying to make me jealous with that older guy. It did the job," he whispered, moving closer to her as he attempted to kiss her neck. 

"Get away from me! I'm five years older than you, I could be your sister." Alana complained, attempting to keep him away from her as she used her other hand to feel around for the door handle again. 

"That's a terrible lie. Just kiss me girl, I could tell that you wanted me by the way you were dancing." He insisted, pushing her back against the wall, pressing his body against hers. Cussing herself for getting into that situation, Alana finally felt the door handle. Yanking it open, she stumbled backwards as he fell out of the room with her. Falling in someone however, was not part of the plan. 

"What do we have here?" Cain wondered as he pulled her upright. 

"Not this guy again? Why can't you just find another young girl to crush on?" The young boy quizzed, straightening his clothes as he took a step towards Cain who simply smirked. 

"I've already told him that I'm not eighteen but he doesn't seem to understand." Alana stated, standing beside Cain as his hands slipped away from her. 

"Hey kid, I think you need to b----," 

"First, I'm not a kid and second, you need to think less and leave her alone." The young boy interrupted and Alana noticed Cain's jaw clench. Alana knew how much he hated to get interrupted but before she could say anything she was yanked forward by a soft hand. 

"Get your hands off my girlfriend, little man. We wouldn't want you to get hurt, or even worse, arrested." Cain threatened, easily pulling Alana back to his side. 

"Arrested? What are you? A cop?" 

"Bingo," Cain stated, holding up his wallet which held his badge. 

"You won't catch me!" He screamed, running back into the club, causing Alana to chuckle. It was obvious that he had done something which may have included breaking the law and did not want to get caught for it.

"I knew you wanted me, but I didn't know you wanted me that much. I mean girlfriend? We haven't even gone on a date yet," Alana smiled, wrapping her arms around his large one as she looked up at his face. 

"We've had our first date, Lana. When we went to the cafe, how could you forget?" Cain questioned leading them away from the toilets. 

"Oh sorry, I didn't realise that I paid for our first date." Shaking his head at her comment, the small smile that he had disappeared as they walked back into the club area. 

"I was going to kill that little boy." 

"I know but just ignore him. He's young." Alana said releasing him, only for him to pull her back into his side by her waist. Alana quickly noticed the young boy talking to someone as they watched the two of them. 

"Do you want some fresh air before you do something that you'll regret or even get yourself arrested for?" Alana suggested, not wanting any blood to be shed.