Chapter Thirty Nine

VOTE!

LAST CHAPTER!

Hope that you enjoyed it! Love you guys and I super appreciate your support :')

 xxx

The wedding ceremony went just as planned. It was absolutely beautiful, even better with Cain by her side. It was as if the last two weeks reversed their relationship to how it had once been two years ago, without the pregnant ex-girlfriend interfering.

"I'll see you at the wedding reception." Cain stated, moving towards the Ben's limousine.

"Alright. Just make sure that you guys do not make a detour because we have to stay on schedule." Alana reminded him.

"Of course, Madame," Cain replied, bowing dramatically which caused her to roll her eyes.

"So, you guys are together?" Laura grinned as they were driven to the wedding reception. Alana briefly looked away from her phone, attempting to keep the smile on her lips at bay but it was no use.

"Maybe." Alana shrugged. Cain had whispered to her in the church that he wanted them to have a relationship, to try and see whether it would work, even though, in his eyes, he knew that it would. To that, Alana could not say anything but yes.

"Well you guys better be, after the saliva swapping that I heard was going on in that church." Laura commented. It was difficult for Alana not to blush after Laura's detailed explanation.

"I'm guessing that Rosie told you that." Alana shook her head. Of course Rosie would tell all of the bridesmaids about business that did not concern her.

"Yes. I just want to say that I'm happy for you, if you're happy." Laura added with a small smile, her green eyes still glistening after crying during the wedding ceremony.

"Well thank you." Alana returned her smile. She was happy.

"So..." Bobby began, her emerald eyes on Cain.

"So what?" Cain wondered. By the small smirk on his friend's lips, Cain was sure that whatever was going to leave Bobby's mouth was going to be silly.

"So, I heard from someone, who heard from Laura, who heard from the bride, who saw it all, that you were swapping saliva with my best friend?" Bobby explained, causing Cain to chuckle.

"Are you a little girl in high school?" Cain quizzed.

"I'm just telling you what I heard. Is it true or was Rosie hallucinating due to her wedding jitters?" Bobby answered.

"Well, yes, we kissed. If that's what you're asking." Cain replied with a smile and a shrug.

"What? I thought it was just a rumour. I should kill you for poisoning Alana with your filthy lips." Ben threatened playfully.

"We've kissed before Bobby, so she's been poisoned by my lips years ago." Cain reminded him, however, when Bobby frowned, he realised his mistake. He had not told Bobby before and by the looks of it, nor had Alana.

"What?" Bobby repeated.

"When was this?" Bobby yelled.

"Would you two mind joining us half way through our first dance please?" Ben asked, his hand draped around his wife's waist casually as he wore a boyish grin.

"Sure," Cain answered, glancing at Alana who simply shrugged.

"No problem, you guys enjoy yourselves." Alana smiled as Rosie winked at her in response before they made their way to the middle of the empty dance floor. Cain placed his arm on the back Alana seat and she easily scooted closer and leant into him. It was easy for Alana to relish in the feelings that she was experiencing. She admitted that she had not felt this happy with anyone else and so was sure that Cain was the right man for her. Hopefully, she was the right woman for him.