Chapter Thirty Four

Tell me if there are any mistakes that you see please! It would be much appreciated! Enjoy!

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Cain." Alana was not sure whether she was more surprised at the fact that he had found her number or by the idea that she was somewhat happy to hear his voice.

"Oh, well, how are you?" Alana asked, not exactly sure why he was calling.

"I'm good and if you're wondering how I got your number, I stole it from Ben's phone. Don't tell him that though," Cain chuckled, causing Alana to smile slightly as she held the phone to her ear, relaxing into Rosie's sofa.

"I won't." Alana smiled.

"That's good. Now, which one do you want to hear first, the good news or the bad news?" Cain quizzed.

"The good news please," Alana replied.

"Well, I heard back from my photographer friend and he said that if you want, you can meet up with him today so that he can show you some sample pictures." Cain explained.

"That's great news!"

"Now for the bad news."

"Bad news?"

"You have to come with me."

"Is that really the bad news?" Alana laughed. If anything, both of the news that he had informed her of, were good news.

"That's fine." Alana insisted.

"Okay, is it alright if I come in an hour or so?" Cain asked.

"Sure, I'll see you later." Alana said before he too said goodbye and the phone call ended.

"Was that Micheal?" Rosie questioned, entering the living room, her eyes glued to the wedding magazine in her hand.

"It was Cain." Alana stated, placing her phone on the coffee table, whilst noticing how a small smirk began to form on her friend's lips.

"And how exactly did he get your number?" Rosie said, her eyes slowly moving in Alana's direction.

"Why do you want to know?" Alana retorted playfully. She clearly remembered Ben's warning

and from Rosie's behaviour, it appeared that the two of them believed that there was a chance that something might happen between Cain and her, which Alana believed was an incorrect assumption.

"Because I do." Rosie shrugged, taking a seat opposite her.

"Well he got it from a friend." Alana began.

"That friend would not happen to be my fiance by any chance, would it?" Rosie smiled, tilting her head slightly while her sea blue eyes continued to stare at Alana.

"He may have unknowingly given it to Cain." Alana simply replied.

"And you're okay with that?" Rosie continued to smirk.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Alana frowned.

"Look, you and Ben need to calm down. Cain and I are simply helping to make your wedding special, so stop worrying about us and focus on yourself." Alana urged as she stood, beginning to walk towards the kitchen.

"So, where exactly is Michael right now?" Cain wondered as he drove them to meet his friend. He had arrived in an hour, just as he had said, to pick her up.

"He's actually back in Florida right now. It was his best friend's birthday and they were throwing a surprise party for him. One that he could not miss." Alana answered. She had not been excited when she had heard the news, considering that David and her never got along. However, she could not convince Michael to stay.