Chapter 1 - Fallen Leaves

"Where are you taking me?"I asked with my eyes covered with a blindfold and my right hand wrapped in his hand. He walked too fast so I had to jog to keep up with him. He replied with a soft chuckle.

Then, he suddenly stopped. I was still walking until my foot bumped into something and I almost tripped. Luckily, he pulled my hand with his strength before my body could touch the hard ground.

I could felt my face starting to heat up. "Yah! Tell me to stop when you stop. If there is a bottomless pit infront of me, I could've been killed." I said, bitting my lips while my hand was hitting his chest.

He chuckled slightly while saying "Mianhae" a few times, released my hand and held both my of shoulders from my back.

I swear if he is pranking me I would punch him on the face or even worst.

"Are we here?"I asked.

He untied my blindfold. I opened my eyes, blinking several times to clear my vision and I was so amazed once I saw the whole thing he prepared infront of me. I turned to him behind me.

"Do you like it? I made it by myself, yesterday evening. I'm sorry if you expected more. I'm sor-"

I quickly covered his mouth. Hush. He talked too much. I smiled broadly, ear to ear, "I love it, thanks oppa." And slightly peck his cheek.

He smiled and led me to the candle light table. My eyes caught something on the table. "These cupcakes, did you make them?" I took a cupcake and stuffed it into my mouth. Yummy.

"Yup. You always made me your delicious cupcake so I thought I should make you some too. Is it good?"

I smiled and nodded. "Thank you."

"You are very welcome." He pulled the chair for me and I took a seat. Such a gentleman.

It's just me and Yoongi at a romantic candlelight dinner. Everything is so perfect with you.

...

I could hardly open my eyes. Quickly glancing around the white room, I saw a middle aged lady beside my bed. Where am I?

"Honey?! Are you awake?" She asked. She grabbed my hand and her other hand was on my cheek.

I froze and sat up. Honey? Wait.. who is she talking to? Me?

Who am I?

"Do I know you, maam?" I replied, bluntly.

She gasped and tears started to fall down her cheeks.

Why is she crying? And am I in the hospital? Why can't I remember a thing? Questions started to flood in my empty mind.

"I'm your.. Eomma. I'm your Eomma ddal-ie." She pulled me in her embrace and started to cry in the crook of my nape.

I was startled. Eomma?? But how- Why do I don't have any memories about her?

After a few minutes, a doctor walked into my ward, followed by a few nurses. He asked the lady who assumed to be my mom to leave the room for a while but she refused. The doctor just let her be and turned to me, examining me. My eyes, mouth, ear and some questions.

"Do you remember your name?"

I shook my head. No. "Who am I? Why am I here? Why can't I remember anything? Am I okay?" I asked him.

He sighed and faked a smile after he pulled off his stethoscope from his ears and wrapped them around his neck. He asked a nurse for a file and wrote something on it.

"Your name is Kim Cheon Jae, 17 years old. You had an accident, 3 months ago. You were in coma since then. In the accident, you were hit by a car while you were on your way home on your bicycle. Now.. sadly I must say that you are amnesia."

The lady, standing in front of my bed started to sob.

"Amnesia?? No- no,I can't be! I can't-" My head started to ache. Neomu appeo. (It hurts so bad.)I held my head while trying to hold back the pain.

"Cheonjae! Why? Are you hurt?" She rushed towards me. I nodded and winced.

"Does your head hurt?" He asked.

Again, I nodded and groaned. Do I look like my head is okay?

"It's the side effect from the amnesia. Sometimes you will feel a slight ache in your head but you will feel better if you take the medicine we'll give you." said Doctor.

I nodded and the ache slowly dissapears.

With a heavy head, I turned to mom. My eyes turned red and finally tears started to form in my eyes.

"Mom, I want to go home.." I mumbled and pulled her into my embrace. I really want to go home, my home, our home. Even though I don't remember where our home is.