Chapter 11 - Johayo

Min Yoon Gi

"Yah, Jiminie. Are you done?" I knocked his door.

We stayed at a hotel near the hospital Cheon Jae's in. It's a budget hotel but nah.. I don't really bother.

"Jamkkanman. (Just a minute.) I'm almost done packing."said Ji Min.

Urghh.. is he a girl or a boy?

Ji Min opened his door and walked out with his luggage.

"Done. Let's go." said Ji Min eagerly.

We walked through the lobby and to the parking lot.

"Wait, who's driving and who's car are we gonna use?" asked Ji Min while putting his luggage into the boot.

"Yours.. We're using your car and you're driving." I climbed in and slammed the door.

"Fine..." He started the engine and drove out.

...

We walked to the ward number 3-S4 where Cheon Jae's warded.

"Hey? You guys are early today." said someone.

We turned towards the voice, it was Hani and Soo Ah.

"I've told you." said Ji Min while smirking at me.

"Don't you guys have Biology test today?" asked Soo Ah, sipping her coffee.

I folded my arms. "Don't you have school today?" I smirked.

She rolled her eyes. "Fair enough. Have you guys eaten? Let's go to the hospital's canteen and have breakfast together, sounds great huh?"asked her.

"Great, I'm starving. Let's go Yoon Gi."

...

"Great. We're just in time for the visiting hours." Hani smiled.

"Why are you so.. I don't know, following the rules?" I folded my hands and raised an eyebrow at her.

"Because if we don't, we'll be kicked out of here, pabo." She replied.

I smirked. "Well, I don't care." I pushed Cheon Jae's door and went in.

"Yah, midcheosseo?!" She followed me and we both stopped while our jaws, dropped.

"Wae? What are y--"Ji Min and Soo Ah stopped too.

We all stared to Cheon Jae.

"Hey guys, Urm.. what's up?" She asked and grinned.

...

Kim Cheon Jae

"Hey guys, Err..what's up?" I put down the joystick and grinned. Oh.. Busted.

I glanced to the flat screen on the wall upon me.

Game over
You lost

I sighed. Shit, I played crazily, for this? Curse you hospital's video game.

They rushed towards me. What is really happening right now?

"You're Cheon Jae, right?" asked Hani while putting her hand on my forehead.

"Yes? Who else could I be?" And she hit me on my arms and so did Soo Ah.

"Yah! Why did you do that? Is that how you treat sick people? Neomu appeo!"(It hurt so much!) I rubbed my arm.

"So, what were you thinking? We're worried about you like hell and you're playing a video game. How could you?" Her tears rolled down her cheeks and so did Hani.

I chuckled. "Guys, please don't cry, I'm sorry okay. I'm sorry fo--"

"No, you don't have to be sorry. It's Bomi who should blame for. Urghh.. I don't know what I'll do when I get her." Soo Ah cracked her knuckles.

"Bomi? She did this to me?" I pointed at my bandaged head.

"Err.. yeah." said Hani.

Ohh..she's dead, so dead when I get my hands on her.

I grasped the blanket on my bed.

"Don't worry, I'll make her pay for what she did to you. I promise." Yoongi gently stroked my head.

My face turned red, like tomato.

"Yah, CJ you should see your face. It's red, like a tomato. Haha.. she's really liking it." teased Jimin.

Quickly, I slapped his hand off and covered my face with the blanket. Aishh..

They laughed.

"Urm.. can you guys excuse us for a minute? I need to talk with her, alone. Please?" asked Yoongi as he sat on the chair beside my bed.

I looked at Soo Ah's face and slowly shaking my head. No no no. Don't leave me!

She grinned. "Sure, anything for you. Lets go guys." She pulled Hani and Ji Min out of my ward with her.

Urghh.. Jerk face!

He turned to me. "So, are you okay?" He tried to grab my hand but I quickly hid them behind me.

He chuckled. "Are you scared of me?"

I gasped and shook my head. "W-what? N-no. NO! I'm not scared of you. Why would I be?" I said, stuttering. Oh great job, now he really knows that I'm scared of him.

He chuckled and leaned closer to me and pecked my cheek.

He smiled and folded his hand.

Wait.. what? D-did he just k-kiss my cheek?

"W-what did you just d-"

He leaned closer to me and pecked my left cheek. He again sat back on his chair and smiled broadly.

I was startled and covered my face which had turned into rainbows with a pillow. Ahh.. why did he kiss me?

He chuckled and snatched the pillow from my hand. I stared him. I can't believe he just did that.

"Why are you staring at me like that? Do you want it here too?" He pointed at my lips.

I slapped his finger and shook my head firmly. He chuckled again.

"Cheon Jae-ah"

"Yeah, wae?" I said, scratching my nape, trying to act that I'm cool.

"I like you, do you like me?"asked Yoon Gi, smiling ear to ear.

"W-what did you say?" I stuttered.

He leaned closer to me and smiled. "I like you. Do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

I gasped softly.

--

A/N ;

Lmao..If you're wondering about the title, please I've no idea..All of my idea just flushed away when I lol at school today :")
Thanks for reading!!*bow