Chapter 14 - Math Tutor

Kim Cheon Jae

I dropped my excercise books on the dining table and sat on the chair. Urgh.. this tutor is so not on time. He's supposed to be here 10 minutes ago.

"Mom, when will he be here?" I whinned while arranging my books.

"Soon. He said he have some business to take care of for awhile." She said, getting ready for work.

I sighed. I regret my decision to work hard. I should have left the house and go to Lotte World with Yoongi.

Ding dong~~

The door bell rang.

"There he is. Jae-ah, go open the gates." said Mom looking for her socks under the tables and the sofas.

"It's in the pantry, beside the untensils drawer."

"Oh, thanks sweetie."

I reached for the gate switch on the wall where it always does and pressed it. Then, we both walked to the front door to greet him.

A boy opened the door and bowed with his laptop bag. He is tall and baby faced, quite handsome I must say espacially his almond hair. Nice.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Nice to meet you, Aunt Kim. I'm Jeon Jungkook and I'm the person who'll be teaching Miss Cheon Jae." He introduced himself after he walked in.

"Hi Jungkook. You must remember me. This is my daughter, Cheon Jae."said Mom introducing me to him.

I bowed.

"Jae-ah do you remember Mrs Jeon who came here 2 days ago? This is her son."

"Ahh.. I see." I looked into his eyes and he's eyes were on mine first. Quickly, I pretended to look away.

Damn, his eyes are beautiful but Yoongi's are more damn beautiful and attractive.

"So Jungkook, I'll leave my daughter with you. Please take good care of her and if she's not paying attention, just spank her, okay?" said Mom, grabbing her briefcase.

"Eomma~~" I whinned. She pinched my cheeks and planted a kiss on my forehead.

Jungkook chuckled and nodded. "Nae Mrs Kim. I'll take good care of her while you're gone."

Mom went into her car and started the engine and in a few seconds her car slowly drifted out the garage.

I bid her goodbye. Ok.. now what?

"Get inside. You might get a cold." He ordered.

I sighed and went in. Wait.. this is my house, why is he doing like it's his? Urgh.

"Come on, sit here. We'll begin our lesson with an icebreaker. Is that okay?" He asked, pushing the chair infront of him with his foot.

I nodded and pulled the chair before sitting down. "I'm Kim Cheon Jae, 17 years old. I'm studying at Busan Art School. I'm in the art course." I introduced myself.

"Busan Art School? Wow.. You must be really good. Ok, I'm Jeon Jeong Guk but you can call me Jungkook. I'm 20 years old and I'm studying at Seoul University. Before, I studied at your school too." said Jungkook, shrugging.

"Ahh.. so you're like, my senior, right?"I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah. I'm in a semester break and I'm the same batch as your brother.."

I furrowed my eyebrows. My brother? "Y-you know my brother?"

He nodded awkwardly. "Well yeah. We're bestfriends. Didn't he told you about me? I think he did."