Chapter 6 - Cupcakes

Kim Cheon Jae

I hid myself behind the lockers.Why am I doing this? It's all because of last night.

Before I went to bed, I dug into my dustbin and took out the photo frame before cleaning it.

I walked to my bed with the photo frame and sat on the edge of the bed. Yoongi? Who is him? Suddenly, my head ached and picture came in. I saw a book written 'diary' on the cover.

Ah. I've remembered, I've seen my diary somewhere. I went to my drawer and grabbed the diary before I flicked open the book.

15 February 2015
I followed him to the cafe', he always hangs with JHope and he always orders Latté and so I thought it was his favourite. He lived a house away from me. So, every evening I always watched him walking by my house.

22 February 2015
Today was sports day. I was gonna impress him with my skills but.. I lost. But he did noticed me by giving me free water. Ah.. he's such a gentlemen.

9 March 2015
Today is his birthday. I baked him some cupcakes because I'm only good at baking cupcakes. Today is also the basketball finale match between our school and Gyeonggi-do High School. Guess what? Our school won!! After the match, he was drenched with his sweat so I gave him a towel. He accepted it and I took the chance to give him my cupcakes. He accepted it. I'm soo happy.

10 March 2015
He asked me out! It's a date. Kyaa~ I'm very eager to hear what he's going to say to me, tonight at Buk-gu Park.

He confessed his feelings to me. He said that he's been crushing me for a long time but he didn't have the guts to ask me out. I was like, Wow. I didn't know he was having the same feelings with me. He even asked me to be his girlfriend.
*he also said that he likes my cupcakes espacially red velvet! ><

I leaned against my drawer. So, he was someone to me. He was my boyfriend! That explains the photo and the keychain. Yikes, so I'm the unfortunate girl to have him? Ahh..what should I do?

That what happened last night. So now, I am still hiding from him behind some lockers.

I glanced him and he was still standing on his locker. There was nobody in school yet this morning so it's easier to do my mission ;)

I glanced at him again but this time, He wasn't there. What? I walked out from the locker. Where is him? He's here just a second ago.

"Hey." called someone.

"Ahh!!" I shrieked as I flinched.

"Hey calm down, it's just me." He held my shoulders and turned my body around.

"You scared the sh*t outta me!" I shouted. I hate being suprised like that.

"I know. You hated it. Okay wait, that's not the thing I want to say. The thing is, were you spying on me?" He asked with a suspicious look over his face.

I flinched and shrugged. Busted. Quickly, shaking my head. "No, I wasn't. So, you think that I don't have any other things to do other than spying on you?" I asked.

"Yup. I thought it was."

I sighed. "Alright, yes. I was pretty much spying on you."

He grinned. Well that was creepy.

"For what? Sorry for leaving me? Sorry for not replying my letters? Oh, move on CJ." said Yoongi.

I furrowed my eyebrows. What is he talking about and what does that suppose to mean? Leaving hi- My head ached again. I started to pinch my head several times.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He stepped closer to me. He still cares about me.

I nodded and the ache slowly dissappeared. Did the 'old me' broke his heart? So, what should the 'new me' do?

I sighed. "I'm fine. I just wanted to give you this." I handed out a lunch box from my bag.

"What's that?" He took it from my hand and opened the cover. "Red velvet cupcakes?" asked Yoon Gi as his lips curved into a smile. His face looked happy. Like a little boy getting a candy.

I nodded. "I made it myself. Sorry if it taste bad, I haven't made them like.. ages."

His smile suddenly dissapeared. "What's your intention for baking me these?" asked Yoongi, pointing at the cupcakes.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Geez, do I really need a intention to bake those?

"I just wanted to thank you for carrying me to the sick bay, yesterday."I looked down. Arghh.. I'm so dumbfounded.

His eyes widened. "W-who told you that? Jimin?"

I nodded, He sighed and mumbled something under his breath.

"Okay, so, I got to go. Please eat well and neomu kamsahabnida." (thank you very much.)

I bid him goodbye and walked away.

...

I watched him as he was eating my cupcakes in the basketball court. Well, I didn't say much of watching him but I'm pretty much spying on him. Again.

I sighed. Atleast he enjoyed it.

"CJ! Cheon Jae-ah!" called someone. I turned around and saw Soo Ah was running towards me.

"Hey, where have you been? You left me at the cafe' after you done eating. What's got in to--"

I covered her mouth with my hand. She was being too loud. Quickly, I dragged her to the park behind the school. Far away from the basketball court.

"I saw him." said Soo Ah after I removed my hand from her mouth.

"Saw who?"

"Yoongi."

I looked down and sighed. I've told Soo Ah about Yoongi and what happened yesterday.

"Were you spying on him?"

"Urm.. yes? I baked him some cupcakes and he accepted it."

"Ohh.. WHAT?? Where is mine?! Don't you dare say you didn't bake some for me!" She shouted and held my hands.

I chuckled. "There is. I'll give it to you in class."

She sighed. "Good. So, why were you spying at him?" asked Soo Ah, she pulled me to sit beside her as she sat on the park bench.

"I don't really know. I found him attractive. Thats all."

"Uh-oh~ someone is in love~!"teased Soo Ah.

"No, I'm not. I've told you that I'll never fall in love with someone until I get my memories back." I said.

"Oh yeah, speaking of your memories. I think found a way to get your memories back and maybe it will work."

My eyes widened and turned to her. Really?