Chapter 4 - Chingu(>_</)

Kim Cheon Jae

"Yummy~~" I cringed at the dessert infront us.

She giggled at my expression. "I'm glad you like it." She continued eating her patbingsu.

"This is my first time eating patbingsu. I never seen it before, is it new?" I asked while admiring the dessert.

"First time? For reals?! This dessert has been popular since 2 months ago." said Soo Ah.

I smiled awkwardly. She seemed like a good friend. She's been helping me around the school since this morning and she acted like she knew me for ages even we just met this morning.

"Well actually, three months ago.. I had an accident. I was in coma for the last three months. Doctor said that I have amnesia since I woke up last week." I said and I saw her face turned around.

"Oh. I-I'm so sorry to hear that. Are you okay? Now?" She asked.

I shook my head slightly. "My mom said that I can have those memories back slowly if I try. But, when I try, it gets worse and my head drastically aches."

She gave me a assuring smile. "Well, I can help you get your memories back but first I wanna make sure something."

"What?" I asked, puzzled.

"Wanna be my chingu?" She pulled out her hand between us.

I smiled and shook her hand without hesitating. We both gave each other a cheeky smile and continued eating our melted patbingsu.

...

I went to school early. Earlier than anyone else like everyday. Mom is a CEO now, she replaced Appa and she had to go to the company's building top of the morning. I'm the next in line heiress of the company, so someday, I might feel what she had now.

I walked through the hallway and ended in front of my empty locker. I opened it and put in some of my textbooks and few of my brushes in it.

As I was arranging the books, I heard some footsteps coming closer. I turned my back to see if there was someone in the hallway.

And.. Bush! There goes all of my books on the floor.

"Yah! Watch where you're going!" I shouted and clenched my fist. I lifted my head to him. Why do you have to ruin my morning Mr-

I stared at him as he stared at me, the boy with black hair and small eyes. Is he- All of sudden, my head started to ache. I held my head.

"Are you okay?" He tried to show some care and put his hand on my shoulder. I slapped his hand away and groaned. Urgh.

"I'm.. fine. Just leave me alone morning pooper." I said, coldly.

He was taken aback with my words, shrugging and scoffed before walked away.

Urgh, rude! He dropped my books and didn't even say sorry? Such a jerk.

I glanced to him and to his bag which caught my eyes. Cupcake keychain? Pftt.. Lol, so girly. His girlfriend must've gave it to him. Geez, his girlfriend is so unlucky to have that rude boy.

By then, my head ached again and there was a voice playing inside my head.

I love your cupcakes, honey.

What the-? I shook my head several times. Trying to get that voice out of my head.
And I finally remembered. Ah.. It was him! The boy with me in the photo frame that Mom threw away.

Who is he? I need to know.