Chapter 16 - Very Much

Kim Cheon Jae

The dismissal bell rang, means school is over. Yeay! I walked out of the art class and towards my locker.

While I was dropping some textbooks and my brushes,a hand patted my shoulder. Quickly, I turned around.

My eyes widened to see Jungkook standing right infront of me. He chuckled at my shocked face.

"Oppa? W-what are you doing here?" I asked him while shutting my locker's door.

"Aunt Kim asked me to take you home. She have some works to do at her office and will be home late. So, here I am." said Jungkook, smiling like a child. He really doesn't look like a sunbae because of his baby face.

I nodded and suddenly my eyes widened, "You came all your way from Seoul??" I asked. That's crazy!

Some students were probably looking at us, probably gossiping about us. Nah.. I don't really care. Jungkook is my sunbae and my brother's friend. No more or less.

"No, don't you remember? I've told you I'm in a semester break. Hmm.. looks like someone is not paying attention to my words." He folded his arms and raised an eyebrow.

I giggled while scratching my nape. "Ah. Mianhae Op- Yoongi??"

My widened eyes were on Yoongi.. walking towards us through some students in his way. Jungkook oppa turned to see what I was looking at and furrowed his eyebrows.

Please don't call my n-

"Jagiya~" called Yoongi sweetly.

I bitted my bottom lip and glanced at Jungkook's face. Aish..

He came closer to us but more like.. me. He turned to Jungkook and instantly bowed. His face looked, shocked. Probably he didn't regonize him at first.

"Oh? A-annyeonghaseyo, Jungkook sunbaenim." said Yoongi. Yup, he didn't see that coming.

Jungkook bowed back. "You're Yoongi right? Min Yoongi the pianist."

Yoongi smiled and nodded. "What brings you here hyung?" Yoongi wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. My eyes widened and my face completely blushed. I saw Jungkook's eyes went down on my waist and looked away.

(A/N; LOL its ridiculous abt Kookie being his sunbae.)

"Ahh.. I'm taking Cheon Jae home. Aren't you supposed to be on your way home now, Yoongi-ah?" asked Jungkook.

"I'm just waiting for my girlfri- AHH!"

I stepped on his left foot, the nearest feet I can reach and he shouted in pain and let his hands off my waist. Jungkook was startled and was going to give Yoongi a hand when he pushed his hands away. Yoongi held his foot while hopping with his other feet.

"Jae, why did you do that?! Neomu appeo!" exclaimed Yoongi, still hopping with one leg.

"Cheon Jae-ah, why did you do that? Apologize to him, NOW!"exclaimed Jungkook.

His voice was louder than before. Yup.. he's mad at me alright and I'm definitely scared of him. Like seriously.

I bowed to Yoongi. "Choeseonghabnida, yoongi-ah." (I'm sorry)

He stopped hopping and slowly putting his foot on the floor and sighed. He pushed me up from my bow.

"Aniya, nan gwenchanha. (No, I'm okay.) Your stomp was pretty weak but don't step on my feet again okay?" said Yoongi.

I looked down and nodded. He pulled my hand closer and gave me a soft peck on my forehead.

I froze, my cheeks blushed and my eyes widened. Jungkook oppa was still standing, beside me and he was shocked too.

"Bye jagi, I'll see you later and don't forget to call me tonight. Hyung, I'll see you soon." He bowed at Jungkook and he bowed back with his blanked face.

He grinned at me and walked away. I watched his back as he left the hallway. Jungkook elbowed me and I turned to him.

"Is Yoongi your boyfriend?" He asked.

Wow.. I didn't know Oppa just figured that out.

I rubbed my nape. "Let's just go home, okay?" I pulled his arms and walked out of the school.

...

I walked down the stairs with my math books towards the kitchen where Jungkook was. I dropped the books and laid my hands on the table, staring at him who was doing his assignment.

He noticed my stare. "Wae Jae-ah? Baegeopa? (Are you hungry?)" asked Jungkook without looking at me. His eyes and fingers were still on his laptop.

"Oppa.."

"Hmm?"

"Will you promise me something?" I held up my pinkie to him.

He lifted his head and stared at it.

"Promise what?" He asked while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Promise me.. you won't tell Mom about Yoongi." I said while shoving my pinkie at his.

"Min Yoongi? Your boyfriend? Don't tell her about what now?"

"That we are a thing now. That I'm dating him, please?" I pleaded, more like pouting plus doing aegyo at him.

"Wae? Does Aunt Kim hates him? I mean, don't like him?" He asked while putting his laptop on sleep mode.

"Well, kind of. Soo Ah told me that Mom, told Yoongi to stay away from me, at the hospital I was in. Well, Yoongi was my boyfriend before I had the accident. But, I don't remember her telling me to stay away from him." I said, fiddling with my fingers.

"Go on."

"Well now, he's back and he.. I.. kinda like him too. He's really good at making me fall for him. So, will you promise me, please..?"

He stared at me for quite a long time and smiled. He curled his finger with mine.

"I promise. I'll do anything for my Cheon Jae to be happy. Trust me, arrasseo?"said Jungkook.

I smiled and nodded. He pulled his pinkie and sat back on his chair.

"Do you really like him?" asked Jungkook.

I blushed and nodded. very much.