Chapter 15 - Desicion

Kim Cheon Jae

I walked into the hallway and as usual, emptiness filled in it. Argh.. why am I always the first to come?

My feets paced towards my locker and put some of my textbooks and took some brushes for the art class. I shut the locker door and walked to the café.

There was literally nobody in the school, excluded the security guards. I sighed and took a seat. I took out my sandwich and munched them. Lonely. That what I thought when I walked in the café. Soo Ah? She always come late.

I munched another sandwich. I made it this morning after Jungkook taught me how to made this yesterday. He's a good cooker and a good tutor. And he is kinda cute too, for a sunbae.

My phone viberated in my pocket, I slid it out.

From Yoongi
Good morning Jagiya! Turn at your 6 o'clock.

I put down my phone and turned around. I saw him standing at the cafe' door while waving at me. Oh wait, Jimin was with him too.

I smiled at them as they walked closer to me. Finally.. a friend.

Yoongi took a seat beside me and Jimin sat on the bench infront of me.

"Good morning Cheon Jae-ssi."greeted Jimin.

I was gonna answer him when he snatched one of my sandwich. Aish, this kid really.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Oppa, just look at this boy. He stole my sandwich!" I whinned at Yoongi.

He smiled sweetly at me, maybe 'cause I called him Oppa. He turned to Jimin and gave JiMin his death glare. "Jiminie,don't take my girl's sandwich.. It's for me, not you."

Yoongi took the sandwich in my hand and took a bite. Jimin laughed at my face and I hit his arm.

"Erghh.. boys." I grumped and took another sandwich in my lunch box.

"Mianhae jagi, we didn't have our breakfast this morning." He pouted and pinched my cheek. My face instantly blushed.

"Oh?? Jagiya? Oppa? Wow.. since when were you guys a thing now? Are you dating?" teased JiMin.

Err.. I don't know, and why Yoongi is calling me Jagi?

"I don't know, ask CJ." said Yoongi.

I elbowed him. "Yah, since when are we a couple? I haven't said yes or anything to your confession." I whispered.

He grinned, "You just did."-and pecked my cheek gently.

What? Arghh.. I'm blushing again.

Jimin chuckled, watching us and being a third wheel. "Yah.. Are you trying to make me jealous?"

"Yup, I am." said Yoongi.

"Ouch. I know.. I'm just a third wheeler. Nobody likes me or cares about me. Solo and yolo for life." He pouted and laid on his hand.

I chuckled at his sulky face. I poked his cheek and he pushed my hand away and pouted. He is so cute, like a puppy.

"Yah, don't try to act cute infront of my girlfriend!" said Yoongi while hitting JiMin's head lightly.

"Chim chim-ah, don't be so sad. Err..Hani likes you." I said. Well, I think Hani kinda liked JiMin when she asked me about him last Friday.

"Oh? She does?"asked JiMin and Yoongi, at the same time.

"Yeah.. she asked about you and asked me your phone number last Friday. I think she likes you." Ohh.. If Hani knows about this, I am a dead meat.

"Jeongmal? Hani likes me? Can I have her phone number too?" asked JiMin, handing his hands at me.

"Woah-woah, hold your horses JiMinie. Don't rush in a relationship. Men are suppose to be cool not desperate." Yoongi slapped his hands away.

I raised an eyebrow. "Oppa~" I called him.
"What is it jagiya?" He replied while smiling at me.

"Let him be, okay? JiMinie, I'll give you her phone number but just don't tell her I told you about this, arasseo?"

He nodded like a child and I gave him Hani's phone number.

"Did Hani tell you not to tell JiMin about this?" asked Yoongi.

I chuckled. "Yup and I am dead if she knows I've told JiMin about it."

He grinned and pinched my cheeks gently. "You naughty girl.. I like it."

I blushed. Ahh.. Yoongi never fails to make my heart flutter.

--

A/N ;

I'm soo sorry this is a short chapter and lame :( My mom bought me a novel and I just have to read it ^-^ Thanks again for reading my ff and bye *bow