Chapter 23 - Saeng

Lee Soo Ah

I walked into Cheon Jae's ward and saw her laying lifelessly on the bed. She haven't woke up since her operation yesterday. She had a blood clot in her head but luckily she was sent early to the hospital. If she haven't.. she could be dead.

I sat at the chair beside the bed and stroked her hair gently, "Cheon Jae-ah wake up.. everybody is super worried about you. I miss your smile, your laughter and your horrible jokes. Please wake up.. CJ, I skipped my extra class today just to look after you, you know? It's my first time skipping the class because of you."

I chuckled and wiped my tears as it rolled down my cheeks.

Suddenly the ward's door opened and I turned to see whom. It's Mrs Kim! I stood up and bowed to her.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs Kim." I said and she hugged me. I smiled and patted her back.

She broke the hug and walked slowly to Cheon Jae, her tears shed. I patted her back as she burried her face on Cheon Jae's arms.

"Eomma.."called someone.
I turned and saw a young man. Who is he? Oh? Jamkkanman.. He took off his sunglasses and his mask.

OH MY GOD! I-It's Jay Hyuk! I gasped and was jumping on my legs while bitting my lower lip, trying to content my happiness. Oh. my. gosh. (A/N; My vision towards Jay Hyuk is he looks like Lee Hyun Woo >_< but you can imagine him to be anybody else if you want.)

He noticed my reaction and chuckled. He bowed to me and put his index finger on his lips. Telling me to calm down. I nodded excitedly.

"Yah, Kim Jae Hyuk."called Mrs Kim.
He turned to her and grinned, "Sorry Mom."

My eyes widened. Eh?? MOM?! Seolma (surely)..Cheon Jae and Jay Hyuk is siblings?? Omo~ soo lucky!

He stepped closer to Cheon Jae and stroked her hair. "Jae-ah, your Oppa is here. I'm back from overseas. Open your eyes.. I really miss your voice and your smile. Please wake up, hmm?"whispered Jae hyuk.

I smiled Cheon Jae-ah.. open your eyes, your really bultaoreune oppa is here. I heaved a sigh and walked out of the ward giving the family some space.

I took a seat on the bench infront of the ward and leaned against the wall. I closed my eyes and was trying to relax myself until someone called my name.

"Soo Ah!"

I turned towards the person's voice. Oh? Jimin, Hani and Yoongi were here. They walked faster towards me cause if you're running in the hospital, you're breaking a rule~

"Have she woken up?"asked Hani as she stood infront of me.
I shook my head slowly and they sighed as they took a seat on the bench I'm sitting.

"Yah, Yoongi where have you been yesterday? I've been waiting for my americano for half an hour. You didn't even text us that you're going out." I asked him.

When it comes to food or drinks I am very sensitive. Coffee is life and how could he just leave us without my coffee. That's harsh.

He furrowed his brows and chuckled. "Mianhae Soo Ah-ssi. I've got some urgent business to take care of."

I raised my eyebrow, "And what is the urgent business? Sleeping emergency?!"

"Mwo? Ani.. I was.. taking Bomi to the police station after she, admitted that she did that to my Cheon Jae."said Yoongi.

"EIHH?!!" And we,except for him of course, were shocked. So shocked.

"Jeongmal? How did she admit it? Why did she do that to Cheon Jae??"asked Hani.