Chapter 12 - The Match

Min Yoon Gi

He leaned closer to me and smiled. "I like you. Do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

I gasped softly.

Err.. I'm super panic! Ahh! What should I do? Can I say No? or do I have to say Yes? Ahh.. Eotteokkae?

I think I'm gonna say yes.

"No." Whuut da eff did I just said?

He furrowed his eyes. He sat back with his arms folded.

"Don't you have to consider about it first?"

"Err.. no. No. Wait, that is not what I mean. I like you too and stuffs but I just don't like-like you. We just met.. for some reason and I don't know more of you. Err.. you know what I mean, right?" I asked, fiddling with my fingers to get my nervous out.

He smirked. "Well.. I can make you to like-like me."

What does that supposed to mean?

He leaned again to me. I noticed his eyes were staring at my eyes, down to my lips and back to my eyes again.

"What are doing?" I whispered while pushing him away but somehow he didn't move an inch.

He smirked.

...

"Jae-ah!" called Mom from downstairs.

I flinched, awake from the flashback.

"Yeah Mom?" I replied.

"I've made dinner. Come down and eat!" called Mom again.

"Okay, Mom. Be there in a minute." I replied.

I took my pillow and burried my face in it. My face blushed just thinking about it.

Yoon Gi was about to kiss me but suddenly Ji Min crashed into the room.

"Cheon Jae-ah, I've got a g--"

Yoon Gi backed off and turned to Ji Min with his annoyed face.

"Ohh.. mianhae. Err.. I didn't know that you guys were-- I better go." Ji Min walked out of my ward.

Yoon Gi turned back and smiled at my lips.

"There'll always next time." said Yoon Gi and pecked my forehead. "Take care."

I froze. He chuckled and walked out.

I blushed again, kicking my feet in the air several times.

Ahh.. I'm such a fool. Suddenly,my head ached. It hurt so bad. I took out my pills, ate them and sat at the edge of the bed. By then the ache slowly dissappear.

I held my bandaged head and sighed heavily. A slight image went into my mind. It was an image of rice rolls.

What does that mean? Ah, maybe I'm just hungry. I patted my tummy and walked out my room.

...

I skipped in hallway, alone. I'm always the first to walk in. The principal should give me an award or something or I won't come to the school again. I chuckled. Just kidding.

I walked to my locker and took my Math book. I'm always left out in Math because I'm in coma for the last 3 months. I really missed a lot of it. So, Eomma is getting me a private tutor and 'he' will start teaching me this weekend.

Yeay? I don't know, I'm just not excited at all to meet 'him', I guess. I sighed.

"Hey." called someone.

I turned around. Yoongi.

"What's with the sour-face? Cheer up! Today our school basketball team are having a basketball match. Aren't you excited?" He asked.

What a bundle of joy.

"Err.. yes? W-what time is it?"

I looked down. Argh..the 'thing' he almost did and now I'm shaking my knees. I'm scared of him.

"It's 5 p.m. At the basketball court, you're coming, aren't you?" He asked again.

"Err..yeah. I'll be there, I think."

"Great! Oh yeah, here's your lunch box."

He hand me the lunch box I gave him before. Aw.. he still remembered. I smiled.

I lifted my head to say thank you but before I could say it, his lips pecked mine.

I widened my eyes and stared him. What the-

He chuckled. "I really hope you could come this evening, cheer for me. See you later?"

He smiled, but before he could walk away I grabbed his arm. "I will come, I promise." I looked down, avoiding his beautiful eyes.

He pulled me in his embrace. "Thanks. I'll help you get your memories back and that's a promise I'll never break."

I hugged him back, warm as always. What is this feeling on the chest? It hurts but my stomach felt butterflies.

...

I went into my room and grabbed my diary. Quickly flicking through it. Okay, what do the 'old me' usually do at the match?

My eyes captured something. Aha! Here it is.

17 July 2015
I brought him my cupcakes at the match today, he was really pleased with it. Also, he ordered me to make him his favourite drink, Iced Latte. He being bossy so I kick his cramped leg. LOL. Serves him right.

So, I have to make him some red velvet cupcakes and Iced Latte? Err.. Okay, cupcakes first, latte after.

I went down the stairs and headed to the kitchen.

After a half an hour baking some red velvet cupcakes, I packed it up and cycled to the sundry shop around my neighbourhood. I headed to the coffee machine and ordered Iced Latte.

Okay, now I understands why I used to hate coffee. It stinks! Urghh.. the smell was making my stomach to spun into a tight knot!

I glanced at the wall clock of the sundry's shop. Oh my, It's already 4.55 p.m.

I pinched my nose and brought it to the payment counter. Then, I placed the Latte in my bicycle's basket and rushed to school.

...

Everybody is.. I'm not saying cheering,more like screaming at the cute boys. Gyeonggi-do High School is our opponent today. The players are kinda.. cute?

Nah-uh, not for me. Soo Ah was sitting infront of the bleachers, of course to get a better view of the cute boys.

I covered both my ears. Ergh.. typical GIRLS. I sighed heavily while my eyes were searching for Yoongi.

"Hey, CJ!" called someone.

I turned towards the voice, Jimin.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked. He took a seat beside me.

"Same as you." He took the towel from my hand and wiped his face with it.

"Yah! That is for Yoongi!" I shouted and snatched it from his hands.

He chuckled. "Mianhae, I didn't know the towel is for your boyfriend."

I blushed. "He's not my boyfriend. Who told you th- Ohh.. I forgot, you heard everything. Urgh.. whatever. He is not my boyfriend."

He grinned. "Yet. Later he will be. He loves you."

I blushed and turned to him. "How can you tell?"

He smiled, "I know why he falls for you."and winked before he stoodup and cheering Yoongi's name.

Really? I held my burning cheeks. Urgh.I glanced at Ji Min who is cheering for Yoongi and chuckled.

Yoongi's fanboy.