Chapter 13 - Kkum

Kim Cheon Jae

116-86

We won!! Manse!

Our school is the champion for the state level. Yoongi had score 23 out of it. He have scored them gracefully. Ahh.. so handsome.

I walked down the bleachers and my eyes searched for him. Suddenly, I felt a pat on my shoulder, quickly turned around.

"Looking for me?" He smiled.

I blushed, nodded slowly and handed him the towel. "Congratulations!"

He smiled again and took it, "Gomawo." He wiped the sweat on his forehead.

I took out the cupcakes from my bag and handed it to him.

"What is that? Red velvet cupcakes?" He asked eagerly.

I nodded. Does he like my cupcakes that much?

He quickly took one of it and stuffed it in his mouth.

"Yah! Slowly.. you might choke if you eat like that." I hit his arm.

He smiled.

"Mianhae, I'm so hungry and carving for these." He pouted.

I blushed and hand him the Latte. He smiled ear to ear and mouthed, 'Thank you!'

Argh.. he is so cute. What? No he's NOT! Liar, he is cute.

I shook my head. Pabo, talking to myself again. I glanced at Yoongi, raising his eyebrow at me.

"Nothing. Ahh.. you got something-"

I stepped closer and wiped a smudge on his lips.

"There." I took a step back and smiled.

He was startled and froze. He leaned closer to me.

"Yah, snap out of it! Stop teasing me!" I pushed him away.

He chuckled and munched on another cupcake. "I was just messing wi-"

"Hey! Cheon Jae. You're still alive?" shouted someone near us.

We turned around towards the voice. Urgh.. it's the ugly witch, Bomi.

"What do you want?" I asked, folding my arms and raised an eyebrow.

She smirked. "You're brave when Yoongi's around."

I rolled my eyes. "Do I have to be scared of you? Ugly witch!"

She gasped and took a step closer. "What did you call me? You better take that back!"

I was going to walk closer to her when Yoongi stopped me and pulled me beside him.

"Jae-ah, don't.. please." He begged.

Ahh.. those damn beautiful eyes. I bit my bottom lip before I grabbed my bag and walked out of the basketball court.

"Wow, someone's being a hero." She rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

"What do you want Bomi? It's over, okay and leave Cheon Jae alone. And if I see you lay a hand on her, you're dead!" said Yoongi.

He grabbed the cupcakes and his Latte and rushed out, leaving BoMi alone.

She grumped and stomped her feet as she watched Yoongi left her.

"I will get my revenge on you,Cheon Jae."

...

I rolled myself several times on my bed. Ughh..that ugly witch. Why can't she just leave us alone?

I grabbed my soft Totoro plushie and was about to punch it but then I realised something. Ahh.. I can't punch this. Mom said that Dad gave this to me when I was 11.

Ughh.. I really wanted to punch Bomi in the face or push her from the third floor. She is such a bi--

Wait. What am I talking about? I can't do that to her. I held my head. I'm suddenly outraged and confused of myself.

My phone suddenly rang. I looked at the screen and gasped, Yoongi.

I swiped the answer button. "Yeobuseyo?"

"Hey, it's me Yoon Gi."

"Oh, H-hey. Why did you call me?" I played with my Totoro, trying to get my nerves off.

"Are you free tomorrow? I wanted to take you to the Lotte World."

"Ahh.. No. I'm not. Mom is getting me a Math tutor and he is g-"

"'He'? Your Math tutor is a namja? (Man.) Why didn't you tell me your Eomma is getting you a tutor?" He asked, suprised I guess.

"Uh.. I forgot to tell you. Mianhae and I swear I didn't ask her to get me a namja tutor." I raised my hand even though he can't even see me.

He sighed. "Okay.. I guess I have to cancel the tickets then."

Ahh.. he is trying to put the guilt on me. I rubbed my nape.

"Neomu mianhae. (I'm really sorry.) See you at school, okay? Bye, love you."

Wait, what the heck did I just said? Quickly I hung up the call. Ahh.. I'm dead.

Then, my phone viberated and message went in. I glanced my phone. It's from him.

I love you too and I always will. Take care and don't let him make 'the eyes' on you. If he did, tell me immidiately, okay? Goodnight, jagi. Dream of me.

I blushed and giggled. He is being so sweet, I- urgh. No.. yeah, he is.

I burried my face on my pillow with a smile and slowly drifting off to deep slumber.