Chapter 27 -END-

After we're done with his luggage and his boarding pass, we walked towards a bench infront of the departure gate to wait for his flight announcement. Yoongi was wrapping his hand on mine since we get here and I didn't mind at all because I'll miss him too..

I turned back to look at Eomma with Mr and Mrs Min. Looks like they are getting along together.

Yesterday, after school, he brought me to his house and introduced me to his parents and his older brother. His house were massive, beautiful and.. JiMin was there?

Yup and it's been a long time since I met JiMin.I really owed him and he told me a secret too. Park Jimin finally have a girlfriend, who was Soo Ah, suprisingly. They have been dating behind my back for 3 days. I was mad at her for not telling me anything about it and planned to kick her ass at school tomorrow, for real.

Anyways, Mr and Mrs Min were nice, super nice even when Yoongi suddenly told them about our enggagement. Mrs Min was calm and Mr Min was shocked at first but then they finally approved our relationship.

I was so grateful and so do Yoongi.They only met me like an hour and now they approved our enggagement? They are super nice people. I don't even know if they are real people because I suspected that my future father and mother-in-law were angels and.. Yoongi hit my lap for suspecting something crazy like that, maybe I'm just overreacting.

"No kidding." He pulled me to sit beside him as we reached the bench.

"It's true, okay? I've never, ever met such super nice people like your parents. They are very nice, friendly, well your appa didn't actually have a chat with me, yet and I'm working on it." I said and he pinched my cheek, still holding my hand.

"It's really nice to have a fianceé who crazily think your parents is an angel and wanted to bond with them." He said.

"Don't say that!"I exclaimed.

"Say what, jagi?" He asked.

"Just now. You made me sounded like I'm crazy and obsessive." I pouted and he instantly pulled my waist closer to him, making my head apart a few inches from his.

"But I like that kind of you. I love every single thing about you, Cheon Jae. Keep that in your mind." said Yoongi and I giggled with his cheesiness before nodding. Ye, arasseo.

He rested his head on my shoulder and sighed while fiddling with my hand. "Will I be okay, there, without you?" He whispered.

I froze. I don't really know and will I be okay without him? His smile, his terrible jokes, his laziness, his sleepiness, his cute face and everything about him that I'll miss the most.

I smiled, "Yes, of course you will and you have to. You have a dream to achieve and you did tell me that this is what you really want in life."

"I did?" He asked and I instantly pinched his arm.

"I'm not really sure if I want to do this.."whinned Yoongi. And that made me hit his lap, hard. He looked confused before grinning after he saw me pouting.

"Jagiya~ I'm sorry. I won't say that such things again, alright?"said Yoongi while holding my hand.

"Yaksok?- (Promise?)"I took out my pinky to him. He smiled and curled his pinky with mine.

"-and promise me you will be back home in three years?" I whispered, staring deeply into his eyes. He gave me a faint smile and tighten his pinky with mine. "I promise."

And it was just in time for his flight departure. The gates were opened and we were still staring at each other. He pulled me into his arms and pecked my lips over and over, whispering, "I love you."