Chapter 25 - Where to?

Kim Cheon Jae

"So, where are we going?"

"Date! Let's go watch a movie."said Yoongi as he held my hand while driving the car.

I shook my head, "No movies. I'm really not into movies right now."
He furrowed his eyebrows, "Okay.. so where do you want to go?"

"The park? Ohh, let's buy an ice cream. Nyum! I don't remember the last time I had one." I said and he chuckled.

"Cute. Okay, let's go to the park."said Yoongi and changed the car direction.

"Oppa, why did you furrowed your brows when I said no to the movies?" I asked. Does he really want to watch movie? But I'm really not into movies right now. I bit my bottom lip.

He smiled, "Aniya, You- urm you.. well, the old you always rejected when I asked her out and watch movies.. so, I-I thought you've--"

"Recall my memories?" I cut him.
He nodded slowly, "Yeah.. have you?"

I sighed, "I wish I had.."
He brought my hand to his lips and kissed my hand softly. He glanced at me and smiled before focusing back to the road.

"Don't worry about it. You'll get your memories back slowly soon. Let's not think about it and enjoy our date, okay?"said Yoongi.

Ahh.. I'm such a joykiller. "Oppa-"

He ruffled my hair, "Aniya, I'm not mad at you instead,  I love you." He whispered sweetly.
I chuckled at his cheesiness and looked out the window, blushing.

...

After we bought our ice creams, we walked around the park before took a seat on a bench. As usual, mine was vanilla and his was strawberry flavoured.

There's nothing wrong for a guy to like strawberry, it's cute. Cute boy eating a strawberry ice cream is double cute.

After I finished eating my ice cream, I stared at him, eating his. He nibbled the ice cream before he went into deep thoughts. Aish.. when will he finish his ice cream if he's eating like that.

I took the ice cream from his hand and bit a cold piece of it before handing it back to him. He looked confused before he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why did you ate my ice cream? You had yours.."pouted Yoongi.
I chuckled, "When will you finish your ice cream if you're daydreaming while nibbling on your ice cream?"

He finished his ice cream while furrowing his forehead. He threw the ice cream stick into the bin and turned towards me.

"I'm not daydreaming, jagiya. I was...plo--thinking. Yes, I was thinking."said Yoongi anxiously.

I noticed his right hand was in his pocket all the time. What is he hiding from me?

"What were you thinking? and why is your hand is in your pocket since we got here? Are you hiding something?" I asked.

His eyes widened and gulped down his saliva, sitting anxiously. He instantly shook his head.

I tried to pull his hand out but he didn't budge. I stared at his eye and he also stared mine. There is only one way to make him tell me.

I poked his side and he flinched, ticklish. He started to chuckle harder as I blow his neck and ear while poking both of his waist. I chuckled as he suddenly gained strength to held my hand trying stop me.

"Ge-geumanhae, jagiya."said Yoongi while chuckling.

He finally took his right hand out and a thing dropped out of his pocket to the ground. I stopped tickling him and leaned down to pick the thing.