Chapter 24 - My hot Oppa

Min Yoongi

I was standing infront of Mrs Kim after she pulled me out of the ward with a boy.. I mean hyung, I guess.

All my thoughts were, Why did she pull me out?, Is she still mad at me?, Is it possible that she's gonna slap me this time? and Who is this hyung?

My thoughts were all scattered away when Mrs Kim suddenly bowed ..at me. I was shocked to hear her sob, quickly I pulled her up from her bow. The boy was also shocked with Mrs Kim's sudden action.

"M-mianhae.. mianhae, Yoongi-ah." sobbed Mrs Kim.
I shook my head, "Ah.. Ani, you haven't done anything wrong to me. Why are y-"

"NO! I've sent you away from my daughter before and at the hospital, I yelled at you rather than thanking you for sending my daughter to the hospital. And now.. you saved my daughter's life.. I-I'm rea-"

The boy pulled Mrs Kim into his arms and patted Mrs Kim back while saying, "Shh.. Mom don't cry.."

Mom? I lifted my head and stared and him before I gasped. J-jae Hyuk? Cheon Jae's oppa.. I haven't seen him since 2 years ago. He looked different and I barely regonize him. Wait, seolma.. Jay Hyuk?

"H-hyung.."
He smiled and nodded, "Neomu kamsahabnida for sending my saeng to the hospital."

I smiled before nodded, "No problem. It's-"
"Your job?" He asked.

I nodded again. He grinned, "Well then, good job and let's talk again another time, okay?"said Jae Hyuk.

"Okay." I replied and both of them walked away.

Wow.. It's Jay Hyuk!The most hot and popular solo boy from Big Hit Ent and He's Cheon Jae's oppa? Wow.. (A/N:There is no such person as Jayhyuk in Bighit ent.I made him up and don't search for him in the internet :))

I chuckled and walked back into Cheon Jae's ward.

...

Kim Cheon Jae

"So you're saying that YOU are 'The' Jay Hyuk? The most hot singer nowdays?!"I asked.

He nodded while furrowing his eyebrows, "Yes..?"

I burst into laughter and hit the table with my hand several times. Don't really care if I'm in public. Oh yeah, I was discharged from the hospital three days ago and now I'm in a coffee café, laughing at my brother. My head was still bandaged so I wore a hat to cover it.

He shushed me before he hit my arm and pinched my cheeks, hard.

I shouted in pain and he pinched my lips, stopping me to open my mouth. He furrowed his eyebrows and said, "Shut up. You're gonna attract my fans if you're so noisy!"

I slapped his hand from my lips and groaned, "Doesn't mean if you're wearing a sunglasses and a mask you can act like celebrity and said silly things about yourself.. Jay Hyuk.." I rolled my eyes.

"Yah!I-" He stopped a glanced around.
"I.AM.JAY.HYUK. I'm your oppa, how can you say that I'm lying to you?" whispered Oppa.

"Proof it to me then." I said and raised an eyebrow.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "W-what? NO! I can't. This place is gonna be super crowded in just a minute and I can't let you suffocate yourself in the crowd. You're hurt and super fragile. Besides, I don't have a manager to protect me."

Aww.. Oppa is being so caring. How lucky am I to have him as my Oppa. But, I can't trust him when he said that he is The Jay Hyuk.

"Didn't you said that Mom broke your contract with your company or whatever?" I asked and sipped my iced lemon tea.