Hi, guys

Hey y'all,

This is a very random thing. I haven't really thought about how I'm going to word this. So, let's just go off the top of our heads, hmm?

I don't think you guys ever really know how much I appreciate you. I keep talking shit and maybe not replying to your comments the way I should, but... well, right now, I'm going through a lot. I don't have many friends in real life (excluding firenight617, wow_someone_actually, Andryy3570 and Didi161000, my friends in Australia). I don't get to see these guys very often either. I hate that that's the case, but it's the way it is.

Then there's you guys.

I get messages a lot, saying stuff like, "Oh, I always wait for your books, I love them so much," and "I hope you're writing more after this story!" and things like that. But you guys seriously have no idea how much I need y'all around. I'm so, so lucky to have people like you lot commenting and voting all the time. You're all so kind to each other in the comments, and no one ever says anything rude or mean to each other. You guys have no idea how many days I've not wanted to get out of bed, and then seen your comments on my books and thought, "You know what? I may as well keep going."

You all ask me if I'm gonna keep writing- hell yeah I am. Writing has provided an escape from reality for me, made me happier than anything. And even the people who have fucked me up over the past two (almost three) years, you've taught me more about myself than I ever would have even a chance of knowing without you.

People like:
heartbreak___gxrl
MackenzieKathryn
MaggieAcklesHayes
fanforfanfic
last_queen_of_narnia
hanna19134
fayth_graves
Sissygirl123
JustEnoughHope
starkidfan2013
Renae_Hay
18alewis
Hunterxhayes
HunterHayes23
crystal711
wearethehayniacs
and of course, the ever present "ghost readers" who don't vote or comment (I'm so, so sorry if I've forgotten anyone), you guys have gotten me through a lot of tough days. I keep getting told what an "incredible writer" I am, but if I really was such a good writer, I'd be able to tell you just how much I appreciate having you around. You're all my best friends and my biggest fans, and writing for you is a privilege. Really. I can't stress how much you all mean to me. You guys say that I make your day by updating, but you guys make my day by voting and commenting. I love you with everything I have. Thank you. For everything.

We've already got 324 followers. Here's to 324 more ;)

Love,

Nethii <3