「004」

0 0 4

NEVER MIND

══════↯══════

Jungkook's mumbling startled me. It seems that he only sleep talked. I quickly put away my phone back into my pocket and backed away from Jungkook's bed area. After leaving the sticky note next to his phone, I quickly ran up to my bed and took a nap.

J U N G K O O K

My body makes a cracking noise from my stiff bones. I rotate my neck to relieve soreness from sleeping. I stretch my arms and check the time, it's six p.m. in the evening. I grab my phone to contact my friends. As I was about to unlock my phone, I noticed a sticky note stuck on my screen. I peel the note off and read it. Oh, so that's why I'm roommates with a girl. Seems like that Yoonbyul girl has very good responsibility and care.

I place my feet onto the cold floor and slipped into slippers provided by the school. My slippers scuff the floor as I moved around. I take the chance to look around the dorm once more. How possibly could this be a school!? I wonder how much money was put into the production of this school, it must've cost millions. Rather than this building being a school, it could easily pass off as a mansion of some sort.

The soreness from my body continued to give me feelings of pain. I decided to go take a shower in the bathroom that was located in the dorm. Chills ran down my back as I took off my shirt and placed it on the clothing rack. I turn on the faucet to let the hot water fall on me. The soreness from my body escapes me as I scrub myself clean. As I showered, thoughts began to appear in my mind. I've realized that suddenly I've become my family's pride and became successful. I've chosen a path that follows music.

All I've ever dreamed of was to become a singer, nothing has changed. Nothing changed but maybe the height and maybe the maturity of my perspective, but I'll never know until I grow older. My dream of becoming a singer was fulfilled just last year. I became a member of a rookie group, Bangtan Boys. I thought I was the happiest person alive from that moment on. From there I stopped caring, I only lived how I wanted to live. I didn't let anyone get in my way because I'd rather die than to live without passion.

I turn off the faucet and use my towel to dry myself off. I slip into fresh clothes and start drying my hair. I rub my towel on my head to dry my hair, that's when I realized something.

Not saying this to compliment myself, but I usually have girls fangirling over me once they see me. There's even some fans of mine that attend this school and they've noticed me, but why hasn't Yoonbyul notice it's 'me'? Does she not know who I am? Or is she not a fan? *sigh* Never mind...

A yawn escapes my mouth once more as I sat on the sofa and read a book.

Y O O N B Y U L

My eyes start squinting because of the amount of light entering the room. I had a longer nap than I thought. It was more of a sleep though. I rub my eyes and do a stretch. After regaining my focus a bit more, I realized I was no longer living with halmeoni at our house anymore, I was at school. I quickly open my closet and grabbed a change of clothes before taking a shower in the bathroom.

My body felt refreshed. I look into the mirror as I tied my hair up. I put on my glasses and looked into the mirror once more. I stare at the face that was in the mirror, it's me, the sixteen year old me. I'm a teenager now, I have worries about the future. They say teenage years mess you up, I think of that a lot. Although I've grown to become the girl I am today, I still wonder how did I overcome my trauma from the past?

It's already 7:50 in the morning. I squeeze toothpaste onto my toothbrush and began brushing my teeth. I hear a knock on the door, it must be Jungkook, he probably wants to use the bathroom.
I rinse out my mouth and made an exit.

Jungkook bows and mumbles a 'good morning'. He certainly looks tired yet awake.

I go to my desk to see my timetable. My first class today is a composing course where I am able to learn the basics of composing music. I grab the needed items for the composing class and went to go find the classroom.

The classroom for that class is downstairs. There's a lot of students running around and finding their classrooms. I enter the classroom to be greeted by a teacher, I bow and went to go find my seat. My seat was near the back of the classroom and one row away from the window. I wonder if I'll make any new friends, but who am I kidding, I can never make friends. I would consider Jungkook my friend, but we're more like roommate friends.

I place my hand on my face to support my head. I rest onto my hand as I waited for the rest of the class to enter the classroom. People sure have bad time management. Suddenly a familiar figure enters the classroom and sits next to me on the seat next to the window, it was Jungkook.

Jungkook made a waving gesture as he smiled.

"Annyeong Yoonbyul-ah~"

I stared in confusion until I realized he was waving at me.

"Oh. Annyeong."

Class started and the teacher gestured the whole class to be silent. After taking a few notes, class ended. I pack up my things to head back to the dorm. Jungkook followed me, while a bunch of girls were following him. He must be popular, huh? But I could've sworn I've actually seen Jungkook from somewhere. He looks like he's from a boy group I've never heard about. You can't blame me, I rarely listen to the music that comes out nowadays. I laugh. Never mind.