「029」

0 2 9

GIVE IT TO ME

══════↯══════

Jungkook and I stare at Namjoon with surprise. He has evidence of Yeonseo harassing me? As expected of the smartest one of the group. I honestly don't mind her getting away with it, but it's definitely better that she gets punished for doing something wrong. Yeonseo hasn't just harassed me once, she's done it more than twice. Sometimes she even makes it seem like a threat. 

"I can't believe that bitch is finally getting a taste of her own medicine. And she was the one who said we wouldn't find evidence, but would you look at that, we found evidence," said Jungkook with a wide smile of satisfaction.

"Hey, what did I say about profanity Jungkook?" said Namjoon before punching Jungkook's shoulder. "But I've got to agree with you on your choice of words this time. That girl really is a bitch."

Namjoon gestures Jungkook and I to sit in front of him. He explains to us that he went to discuss what happened to Mr. Baek, the principal, with Jungkook earlier, but then he went on his own while we were upstairs.

"Mr. Baek says that it was upsetting to hear something like this happen within his school. He also said he can't punish the student unless there is evidence of what they've done. Then I asked whether or not there were any surveillance cameras hidden within the school," explained Namjoon with precision.

"Then what did he say?" I ask, leaning in closer to get the response.

"He says there's one in every room and that he allows me to access the surveillance room. After some searching around for footage, I came across the ones that occurred today. I found the room that Yeonseo had dragged you into and I gotta say the school's really good at hiding surveillance cameras," continued Namjoon.

"Did you make a copy of it? The one of that room?" asked Jungkook.

Namjoon takes out something from his pocket, it was a USB, "Of course I did, I even cut out the exact part when she did the act so that it would be the only frame on this USB. All we have to do now is report it the principal again with the evidence."

━━━━━━━━━

The three of us walk towards the office to go speak with Mr. Baek. While we were heading there Haneul had stepped out of the office. Jungkook suddenly clutches my wrist to pull me behind him and Namjoon.

"Again acting all mighty trying to protect the girl, huh?" scoffed Haneul as he stops in his tracks. "And Namjoon right? Rap Monster? I almost forgot you were a part of their little crew."

"You and I have nothing to speak about, please move aside so we can enter the office," instructed Namjoon.

"Oh before I do that, I think I know who you're looking for- Mr. Baek? Well he's not in his office right now. He's currently off speaking with my father about my academic success," smirked Haneul, "My father is skeptical about my intelligence. Can you believe that even my family couldn't foresee my success?"

This son of a bitch and his cocky attitude, I just want to punch him in the face. 

"We're not interested in your life right now. Please don't waste our time," said Jungkook trying to walk into the office once more.

Haneul continued to brag while still blocking the door to the office, "If you asked me how I've succeeded, I don't really have an answer. Besides, I can't live like a dog when I'm born to be a tiger. I can't live like you Yoonbyul, I can't live like the dog you are.