「043」

0 4 3

MA CITY

══════↯══════

The break ended today and its already time to return to classes. I haven't seen Yoonbyul face to face since that day, when Jungkook kissed her in front of everyone. I shudder from the thought and prepared my stuff for my first class. It's also time for me to return to my school president duties.

"Hey Haneul," said someone as I stepped out of my dorm, "The principal told me to give this letter to you. He said it's from your father? I'm not too sure."

"Oh, thank you," I reply while taking the letter from his hand, turns out it was one of my close friends.

He laughed, "When did our Go Haneul become so kind? Well I guess manners maketh man. See you in-class Haneul!"

I stare at my friend running off while I'm left here standing with a letter in my hands. Did I really change as a person to someone much kinder? I open the letter and recognized the familiar handwriting, it's from my father.

J U N G K O O K

I ran for a long time and again I ran for a long time- this time because I'm going to my first class. I made it into the classroom and saw Yoonbyul staring outside the window and the breeze lightly blowing her hair. The nature and the city, the buildings and the flowers sure are beautiful outside that window. I take my seat next to the window she's staring at.

"Is the view outside really that nice?" I ask with one hand on my cheek, resting on the desk.

Yoonbyul smiles back, "Well now it is."

My heart flutters from her response. What a flirt, only she could make me feel this way. I can feel my ears turning red. My life is hot, the heat of the south, there's no such thing as giving up on the law of this fierce heat in my heart. Seo Yoonbyul, you're making me fall for you more because you're my summer, autumn, winter, every spring.

Y O O N B Y U L

Jungkook suddenly takes a seat in his spot, blocking my vision of the view outside. I'm not going to complain about it, he is definitely a better view than the outside world, maybe because I think of him as my whole world. I stare at his newly dyed black hair swaying from the breeze and his chocolate coloured round almond shaped eyes. When it seems like I'm going to forget myself, I find myself again in his eyes. 

The bell rings and the teacher began to start her lesson. Since it's the first day back from the break, we're discussing about the topic my city, the city that raised me. 

━━━━━━━━━

Class ended after a long discussion about our hometowns, I haven't been back to Busan in a while. Turns out Jungkook is from there too, I totally forgot about that. Looks like we have other things in common as well.

"Yoonbyul," said Jungkook, "Let's go eat."

Jungkook clutches onto my wrist nearly holding my hand and took me to the snack area of the school where the school provides various snacks and vending machines containing drinks. I walk over to a drink vendor and pushed two buttons.