「046」

0 4 6

HOUSE OF CARDS

══════↯══════

Go Yongsun is the person who requested Yoonbyul's assistance? That's my father's name, why would he ask for Yoonbyul's help? I doubt that he remembers her because I barely did myself. But why? Perhaps he does remember her?

"Why are you asking Haneul? Did you want to volunteer too?" asked Yoonbyul.

I stare at her with disbelief, "No that's not the reason why I asked."

"Now that I come to think of it, the name Go Yongsun sounds familiar, I must've seen and heard it somewhere before," said Yoonbyul with a thinking expression on her face, "Hm... but where?"

I gulp with anxiety, should I tell her the truth or not? It's at stake again, it's dangerous again, to withstand it more, to sustain it more, so hard. If I tell her the truth would anything change? It's not like my father or her remember each other...

"Yoonbyul... the truth is-" I begin to say before being cut off.

"Yoonbyul-ah we've been looking for you," said Jungkook as he came running towards us.

An unfamiliar boy follows right behind him and expressed the same sense of worry for Yoonbyul. Jungkook stood in front of me with a stern look on his face. He really doesn't like me huh? Of course he doesn't, I've been nothing but a dick towards him and Yoonbyul.

"Jiho and I were worried why you still didn't return back to the dorm," said Jungkook, "Are you finished with what the office asked you for?"

Yoonbyul beamed a kind smile, one that I've never seen before, "Yup, I was just about to head back but I ran into Haneul."

"Good timing then, Jungkook was just about to introduce me to his group members and we wanted you to come along," smiled Jiho. He suddenly turned my way and stuck out his hand for a handshake, "My apologies, I should've introduced myself earlier, the names Kwon Jiho, I'm a close friend of Yoonbyul's."

I shake his hand. He is quite a good looking fellow, he easily could be mistaken for an idol.

"Nice to meet you, the name's Haneul. Go Haneul."

"I hope we're not interrupting anything important between you and Yoonbyul," said Jiho, "Please excuse us."

Jiho bowed and proceeded to follow after Jungkook who had grabbed onto Yoonbyul's wrist. They headed down the hallway, leaving me standing next to the office all alone.

As time passes it just becomes more ruined. Ugh, I should've just told her. I'm worried about what my father's intentions are. Everything feels as if it's falling apart. I watch Yoonbyul walk away and remembered; I say it like a habit, we won't work in the end. Even so, I keep hoping as long as I'm with you in the end as well, I'm okay. However I still can't get over this thing between my father and Yoonbyul. I have a bad feeling about it, I can feel it in my gut, an unsettling instinct that something terrible is going to happen.

J U N G K O O K

Why do I feel irritated? Is it because of Yoonbyul being with that Haneul kid? What is this feeling? Jealousy? I shake away the thought and continued to drag Yoonbyul along.