「018」

0 1 8

SCHOOL OF TEARS

══════↯══════

Yoonbyul and I arrive in front of our dorm after many students were staring at us. It's as if they've never seen someone piggybacking someone else.

"Okay, we're back," I said as I placed Yoonbyul onto the sofa. I take a seat in front of her.

"Thanks Jungkook. I don't know what I would do without you."

I scratch my head, "Oh, it's nothing. Is your foot okay?"

She nods, "It's just a bruise. I'll just rub some ointment on it and I'll be fine."

"Do you have ointment with you?" I ask as I gesture to go find it.

"No," she suddenly laughs, "I don't."

How cute I thought, "I know someone who will have it. Hopefully he's there right now."

"Do you mean Seokjin oppa?"

I nod, "I'll call him to see if he has any."

Yoonbyul gives a sound of approval. I go towards the door before making my call to Seokjin.

["What is it Jungkook? Do you need something?"]

["Are you in the nurse's office right now?"]

["Yeah, but I'm getting ready to leave."]

["Do you have any ointment meant to soothe bruises?"]

["Yes. Wait. Did you hurt yourself!? Kook-ah, you must be cautious with your body."]

["It isn't me this time hyung. I'm not that clumsy."]

["Is it Yoonbyul?"]

["Mhm, I'll come over and grab the ointment."]

["No no, I'll come over. I'm done cleaning up and I'll come check her bruise."]

["Okay."]

I hang up the phone and went to get some water for Yoonbyul.

Y O O N B Y U L

I sit up and lean my foot onto the sofa ledge to support it. Seokjin oppa arrives at the door and greets us. He hands me the ointment that Jungkook asked for before checking my foot.

Seokjin clicks his tongue, "So what happened?"

"You know our so called school president?" Jungkook said as he sat down next to me.

"Go Haneul? What about him?" Seokjin asked.

"He was the one who did that to Yoonbyul during wrestling," explained Jungkook.

A sigh escapes Seokjin's mouth, "This is an example of the basis of school violence, it's a vicious circle that can never end." He pushes on my bruise, "Does that hurt?"

I let out an ow, "Yes, it does."

"Good thing it wasn't something worse. Put on the ointment as occasionally as you want. The bruise should heal in a day or two."

"Thanks oppa."

"No, you can just call me Jin," smiled Seokjin.

"Woah, woah, woah, don't get too friendly hyung."