「031」

0 3 1

RISE OF BANGTAN

══════↯══════

My eyes only look towards the ground. I scan the floor with a blank mind. The video of Yeonseo harassing me has been uploaded onto the internet? That bitch is finally getting the karma she deserves. I laugh with an evil expression- somewhat insanely.

"Karma really does exist, ha ha!"

Taehyung clutches Seokjin's arm, "She sounds very scary right now."

"Even a little situation can cause a change in a person," mentioned Yoongi.

"Just when I thought reporting this to the principal was going to be enough, you guys somehow manage to make it worse for Yeonseo." I stop laughing and look at the boys. "I know I shouldn't be laughing like this at this situation, but she finally gets to be taught a lesson. And don't worry about me taking the blame, it's better that she thinks that I uploaded it."

"But that's not right, we did it without even thinking. We just wanted revenge for what she did to you. We're sorry," apologized Hoseok with his head down, "We should've asked you first."

"I told you, it's alright. I can take this blame, I've been through worse than this remember? I can't let you guys get hurt in the process."

Hoseok suddenly starts crying and hugs me. The rest of the boys join in, forming a group hug.

"We don't deserve someone like you Yoonbyul. You're way too special. You've been through so much yet you decide to be considerate of others. We need more people like you in the world," smiled Seokjin, "We promise that we will not get hurt and that we'll protect you from being hurt. We'll all take the blame together."

The boys gather into a little formation and started chanting, "Bang! Tan! So! Nyeon! Dan! Rise like the BTS. Rise, be brave." Then they ended off the chant with a 'fighting'.

"With all seven of our strength, we'll show that Yeonseo why she shouldn't mess with us," said Namjoon. "Are you all ready to go crazy? Ready to jump all you can? Ready to protect Yoonbyul?"

"Yes we are!" yelled the rest of the boys in unison. 

"Who are we?" shouted Namjoon.

"The rising BTS!" yelled everyone else in unison once again.

"Tighten your stomachs and take a deep breath boys. It's going to be a long day ahead of us tomorrow," announced Namjoon with determination.

I smile brightly as the day began to draw to a close. The thought of having seven amazing friends like them that I can trust really touches my heart. I'm grateful for their existence, I really am. Hanbyul, you don't have to worry about me anymore, I think I'm going to be okay. I place my hand onto my chest to feel a calm heartbeat. I wonder what's going to happen tomorrow.

━━━━━━━━━

Jungkook wakes me up all of a sudden, almost making me roll off my bed.

"Ya, you can just ask me to wake up nicely instead of shoving me across my bed," I rub my eyes and yawn.

"Sorry Yoonbyul, I just have something to show you," said Jungkook before pulling out his phone. "Here, look." He sits next to me on my bed and wraps himself with the other half of my blanket. "It's a little chilly up here."

I watch Jungkook shiver a bit- how cute. I would've never thought that a boy like him who focuses on having a manly image would act this cute. He hands me his phone and shows me a page filled with comments.

"'Can you believe how much of a bully Yeonseo is?' 'Serves her right, now that everyone knows what she has done.' 'I bet it was Yeonseo who created that scandal between Yoonbyul and Jungkook, she was just plain jealous,'" I read the comments out loud and looked at Jungkook. 

"How do you feel now that everyone knows the truth?" asked Jungkook who now had the covers wrapped around his head, making only his face visible.

"I'm happy. I'm glad that there's still justice in the world," I replied while pinching both sides of Jungkook's cheeks, "How cute ha ha."

Jungkook's face becomes red with embarrassment as he quickly shrouded his whole body under my blanket.

"Ya, Seo Yoonbyul, I'm a manly man style on top of the stage, how could you call me cute so nonchalantly?"

I lift the blanket and meet Jungkook face to face, "Because you're cute off stage."

"Lalala la lala lalala lalalalala, I can't hear you," said Jungkook while using his hands to cover his face. "Let's go, we're going to be late for our classes."

Jungkook ran down the stairs like a gust of wind. I change into a thin white shirt accompanied by a black zip up hoodie. I also slip into a pair of blue jeans and quickly got my stuff ready for my first class. 

"Jungkook-ah! Hurry up," I yelled while getting my shoes on, "We're going to be late!" There was still like ten minutes, but I just wanted to rush him out of the door.

"Just wait," replied Jungkook with a piece of bread in his mouth, "I'm almost ready."

We walk out of the door together and walked towards our first class. Everyone was whispering amongst themselves when they saw us. I can hear half of the girls in the hallway pitying me while also gossiping about how Yeonseo is such a bitch. The other half, however, were screaming Jungkook's name.

"You sure are popular Jungkook~"

"What? What more can I say? From our debut till now, we climb up. Climbing to the top is a matter of time, the first block of dominoes has been pushed down," smiled Jungkook, "I believe that we're soon going to reach the top."

"I'm very proud of you guys and your achievements. I wish I can complete a goal with passion so if I die this way, I don't regret it."

"You're slowly achieving a goal right now, remember? One step at a time you'll be closer to your most beautiful moment in life," said Jungkook, "And I'll be there to help you with that."

I nod as we enter the classroom. I stare outside the window minutes before class was about to start. I wonder how Namjoon is doing? He told us yesterday that he would go inform the principal about what happened with the evidence this morning. Hopefully Mr. Baek understands that we meant no harm when we uploaded the video online for everyone to see. It was an accident. I let out a long sigh before taking my seat.

The bell rang for the transition to the second class. Jungkook quickly left for his next class while I left for mine. We both have a different second class today. I stride through the hallways alone while trying to avoid any form of interaction with other students.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, I hear a scream coming from a girl. It was an enraged filled scream. I look up to see someone walk up to me to slap me in the face. It was Yeonseo.