「027」

0 2 7

LET ME KNOW

══════↯══════

I watch as the hair from Yoonbyul's head fell to the ground. Her ponytail comes apart as her hair falls to her shoulders. Why didn't I find her sooner? Idiot! I slam my fist against the wall in rage. It was Yeonseo who did this.

"STOP!" I shout as I go up to Yeonseo to confront her.

She smirks, "Oh look, someone is here to save you Yoonbyul. Too bad he was a bit too late."

"Now tell me what you are doing?"

"I was just having some fun. It's not illegal to do that now is it?" said Yeonseo with a bitch face.

"I'm going to report you Yeonseo," I threaten, "Quit acting like a spoiled bitch. Take your jealousy somewhere else."

A single laugh escapes Yeonseo's mouth, "I don't care about that. Besides, you don't even have evidence."

Yeonseo gestures her clique to leave with her. I am standing here alone just staring at Yoonbyul who was now curled up in a ball of fear. 

Y O O N B Y U L

My hair has gotten shorter than before. It used be below my chest, now it's up to my shoulders. It's not the same anymore, nothing is the same. Suddenly, in my eyes rain wells up. Tears are falling, I'm having trouble breathing. Why must I remember everything again!?

Jungkook walks over to me. I don't spare him a glance. My body is drawn towards the glass shards laying on the ground. I crawl towards it to see a faint reflection of myself. A sharp pain in my head makes me wince as I scream in pain.

"Ahhh!" I scream as the pain pinned me to the ground.

"Yoonbyul-ah!" shouted Jungkook with concern.

My eyes blur out a bit as the flashbacks of the accident kept playing in my head like a broken roll of film. My lingering feelings are trying to withstand the end. My emotions are all over the place- I'm afraid. The flashbacks began to show the scenes of the accident, the accident that took away my stars at night, my sun at day. The accident that left me with the darkness of a single cold cloud. My parent's bodies, my unni's fighting soul, I watched them suffer with my very own eyes. The promises we made disappeared with the time we spent together, everything ended too quickly. All of your hand gestures, your eyes, they are faded but not gone.

I'm really scared. I don't think I can handle it anymore. I hate Yeonseo, I despise her, I want to kill her. She makes me feel sick. I shouldn't be bothered by her, but why does it feel like I'm having indigestion? As if my insides will explode, cries come up my throat, making me throw up.

Everyone lives with a love that has come to end, but why must mine have to be my family? Please tell me something, let me know, why? Why must it turn out this way? Appa, eomma, unni, I miss you. Although I already know everything is over, this flashback keeps coming back, it keeps haunting me. Why won't it go away? Am I missing a piece to this puzzle? Was the accident really an accident? After asking myself that question, my heart began beating very quickly. 

"Yoonbyul, you're getting there. You're solving it, you'll know why it happened soon."

It was Hanbyul sending me a message again. What does she mean I will know soon? Girl let me know! Let me know! Is there a secret that I have no knowledge of? I tell myself to forget about it but my heart felt a pinch, it must be true then, there's something more to it. It was more than just an accident.