「040」

0 4 0

BLANKET KICK

══════↯══════

Jungkook finally lets go of my face before falling into the arms of Taehyung and Namjoon. I place my hands on my lips in shock. 

"I- I- I- I'm going to go to the dorm room first," I say while stuttering before running off to my dorm room.

My face is burning, I can't believe he did that. I cover my face with my hands again and laugh a little. Jungkook is such a cute idiot. Ugh, what am I even saying!? Snap out of it Yoonbyul. Why didn't I push him away? Why did I just let him do that to me? I feel my face burning once more- how embarrassing. How am I supposed to face Jungkook tomorrow without thinking about what happened tonight? Jungkook is going to forget this tomorrow anyways, but why am I like this?

A few minutes later, the boys arrive with Jungkook. I open the door to let everyone in while Namjoon and Taehyung threw Jungkook onto his bed. 

"Usually the maknae carries us places. This is my first time carrying him," joked Namjoon while stretching his arms and fixing his jacket.

The boys were preparing to leave until Yoongi stopped everyone at the door.

"So Jimin, would you care to explain what you said outside earlier?" smirked Yoongi. "I'm super curious about how this is not the first time this happened."

I look at Yoongi in confusion, "What do you mean by 'this is not the first time this happened'?"

"Well you see, our little Jiminie here said that this isn't the first time you guys kissed," said Yoongi.

My face flushes, "WHAT." Wow great job Yoonbyul, you tried to play it real cool just there.

"I'm sorry Yoonbyul, I didn't mean to blurt out how you and Jungkook had this happened before," apologized Jimin and he rubbed the back of his head.

"Wait a second, how did you-" I say before Jimin cut me off.

"Let me explain. Remember the time I ran into you but you said you couldn't talk to me and just dashed off? That was the moment I figured out. You and Jungkook were practicing wrestling and the accidental kiss happened, but please don't misunderstand, Jungkook didn't tell me, I just figured it out because he's terrible at hiding things," explained Jimin.

"Ohhhh, so that's what you mean," said the rest of the boys in unison. 

"I thought you meant that Jungkook kissed her while being drunk again. Because if he did, I would've murdered the boy for drinking," laughed Seokjin, "Thank goodness it was just a wrestling accident."

Namjoon yawns, "Let's let Yoonbyul rest and head back to our own dormitories now."

"Okay~ Good night Yoonbyul! Take good care of our Kookie for us," smiled Hoseok while waving his hands and following Namjoon out the door- Yoongi followed, then Seokjin and Taehyung. 

Jimin walked up to me and bowed, "My apologies Yoonbyul. I promised to keep this a secret between Jungkook and I but it slipped out because I was the only who was not shocked when 'that' happened earlier. I promise to not mention it ever again, and please don't tell Jungkook that everyone else knows."

I take a look at Jimin's pleading eyes, "Yes of course I won't tell him. Now go back to your dorm oppa, I'm sure you've had enough for the day. Good night~"

"Thank you and good night," replied Jimin as he shut the door.

I rub the temples of my head and throw myself onto the sofa. I throw a small fit, I'm not a pre-schooler but why is everything so childish? I turn my head to face Jungkook's direction, the poor thing was literally thrown onto his own bed, I should go help him. 

The window is letting in a slight breeze, ruffling Jungkook's hair. I walk over to his bed to cover him with his blanket.

"He's totally knocked out," I laugh, "At least one of us will forget what happened today."

I head to the bathroom to freshen up by having a quick rinse in the shower. I walk out of the bathroom to notice Jungkook looking like a mess again. This boy, how the fuck does he have his arm and blanket dangling off his bed already!? I sleep and kick my blankets around too but never like this. I fix Jungkook's arm back onto the bed and cover him with the blanket again, but before I could leave, he grabbed my arm.

"Yoonbyul, don't go..." mumbled Jungkook before he abruptly pulled me into his arms.

"Jungkook go to sleep, you're drunk," I say as I tried to pull away. He's way to strong and he's almost holding me in a choke hold- help.

"Hey now, I'm not even drunk but I pretend to be drunk and act cute," hiccuped Jungkook with a smile.

I breathe in and sigh, "Yeah right, as if you're not drunk one bit. Only you, only you would say such things."

After a short while, I  got loose from Jungkook's grasp and ran upstairs to take a breather. I quickly lay on my bed and covered myself with my blanket. Why did I do that? Why did I leave Jungkook's embrace? An internal scream nearly escaped my lips when I said that. What am I thinking? Seo Yoonbyul are you crazy? You and Jungkook will never become a thing, he doesn't like you the same way, but more importantly, are you sure you like him that way? As a friend or as something else? My head is spinning, I keep kicking my innocent blankets out of embarrassment. 

I lift away my blanket to stare at the stars. There she was, Hanbyul, that big bright star right in front of me. 

"Hanbyul, tell me what my heart wants to do. More specifically your heart." I let out a sigh, Hanbyul isn't sending me a message today? I just wish you were here. "Please help me sort out my feelings. I try to hide it but I can't, it's just useless efforts."

Time goes tick tock, ugh this is such a pain. My heart suddenly starts pounding, "Yoonbyul, my heart is yours now, it has become one with you. You're the one in control, not me. The answer may not come to you on your own, someone is going to tell you soon."

Hanbyul's distinct voice slowly fades away. I place a hand on my chest, what does she mean? Will I really find my answer soon? I kick my blanket once more before hearing Jungkook calling my name downstairs.

"What's wrong Jungkook? Do you need something? Water perhaps?"

"You're so pretty pretty pretty~" sang Jungkook, making me blush.

My face blushes red, "You're too drunk." I say as I flick his forehead.

Suddenly Jungkook grabs my arm and pulls me closer to him again, "I've been wanting to tell you this for a while Yoonbyul. Saying this is so hard..."

"What is it Jungkook?"

"...I like you."