Storyline

Alden Rioja, 28, is a business tycoon, one of the most powerful and richest man in the country. He is the owner of RGC, Inc. (Rioja Group of Companies), which he inherited from his family at the very young age of 21. The company is mostly into investing and business buying and sometimes trading. He is also a single father. He is a brooding figure of a man after all he's been through but he is the most humble and kindest person you will ever meet, which could somehow change in a heartbeat if we talk bad about his only son, Sebastian (Baste, for short), a 4 year old boy. He is afraid of going into relationships after what he went through with Baste's mother.

Maine Mercado, 24, is a pre-school teacher who totally loves kids. She is sweet and loved by all kids that she teaches at the pre-school that she works at. She is simple yet fun-loving and loves to goof around. She loves adventures and trying out new things. She is also single, never married and never had kids of her own (but is secretly looking for her "forever" and wanting kids of her own too).

Their paths cross when Alden chose the private pre-school where Maine works and Baste became one of her students.

Eto na kaya ang forever na hinahanap ni Maine? Magbago naman kaya ang puso ni Alden sa pagkakakilanlan kay Maine?

Malalaman natin itong lahat - SA TAMANG PANAHON...

:))

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction, using the characters of AlDub as its main characters. I am not in any way connected to Eat Bulaga and TAPE, Inc. who created these characters for KalyeSerye. All persons and places in this story is fictional and any relation to actual places and persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Thank you!