Author's Final Note

Hello fans of KBMA!

I wanted to personally thank each and every one of you for reading my book, it really means a lot to me. This is my first real story that I've finished and for it to be a thirty five chapter story as well? Let's just say I'm proud. But I never would've gone so far with this book without the help of you guys. The voting and commenting helped encourage me to update. As time passed, I couldn't help but update a litte less. Some tragic things have happened to me this past year, such as the death of my father and suicide of one of my close friends, and I want to again thank some of those for the support they have shown in my time of grieving. 

Anyways, I feel as though this book has a future ahead of it. In the next few weeks I  plan on going through an exreme editing process that I may need your help with. Don't feel obligated too, but if you wanted to go through the chapters and re-read them and leave a comment of the spelling or grammical errors I can fix, it would help me tons! Again, you don't have too. 

Also, after my long editing process I will start to advertise it to bring in more readers. I know you may think it already has a lot, but I really want to bring attention to some potiential agents for PUBLICATION. Not sure if my story has what it takes to be published as an actual novel, but fuck it I can try, right? So yeah, I'll be advertising it more. If you really loved this book, then feel free to share it on facebook, tumblr, twitter, wattpad, ect. Trust me, it helps. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the way, yes, there will be a sequel. Yay!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Follow me on instagram if thou wishes to @angel_kisses2433

And finally, what I really need: feedback. I know some of you left comments on the last chapter but what I desperately want is an honest, overall review of the entire story. I want to know what parts you liked the most, what parts you liked the least, what made you laugh and cry or maybe parts that didn't make sense. Tell me about the characters from your point of view, tell me if you think I should try to get it published. Anything that let's me know what can be improved! I just want to know what's running through your mind. Do you want there to be a sequel, did you enjoy reading my book? Feedback! 

IMPORTANT: I will doing something a little fun for you guys as a token of my appriciation. You know how at the beginning of each chapter there's a quote? Well, after your review of the story go ahead and put your favorite quote down as well as selecting which chapter you want it to be in. Make sure it relates to it in some way, and I will put in your quote as well as your username beside it! Have fun with it. 

Remember to contact me if you need anything, I'm here to talk about random shit if you wanted to. Random shit is awsome. And check out my other stories. I have a bunch of other stuff related to your favorite gang, LFL.

And now it is with great pride and sadness that I save and publish the last chapter of Kissed By My Angel and mark it as completed. It's been an honor. 

Written by Valerie Parker, in memory of Kenny Parker and Allan Peters. 

~angel~