Meeting Hunter

"Everybody is telling me to go left, but my heart tells me to go right...."

~~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~

After the dispute was over with, we all left to go to our second period. I hugged my girls bye and as I was walking to Senior Physics, something caught my attention. I was walking past the Principle's office and inside I saw Tony and the guy sitting next to each other, calm and cool. Strange, you'd think that since that guy just whooped Chris's ass my boyfriend would be getting into some shit with him.

Tony noticed me and waved me over. We normally weren't allowed into the Principle's office unless we were in trouble, so I had to make it quick before the receptionist caught me. I opened the door and saw right off the bat that the guy had a slight smirk on his face. I wasn't sure what that was about but decided to leave it alone for now.

I ran over to Tony and wrapped my arms around him and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Hey boo, what's your punishment?" I asked him.

"Well they told me that you would have to get the whips out and spank me with them," he replied with his usual cockiness. It still made me laugh though and I pretended to smack him upside the head. The guy snorted and turned his head.

"No, boo! Seriously, are you going to have Detention all day?"

"Nah, they're actually letting me off. I have to go to Saturday D-hall, but that's for tardies and absences."

I hugged him again and told him how great that was. In that moment hot guy (when did I start calling him that?) decided to yawn really loud and stretch in his seat to be noticed. His arm muscles were by far impressive, very toned. He obviously worked out a lot. I saw the bottom of a tattoo underneath his black T-shirt, and I wondered what it was. I hope he wasn't in a gang as well. Hot guy wore some regular jeans along with a pair of converse. Normal. Not baggy and ghetto, what I was used to.

Tony must have noticed me checking out hot guy (I really need to figure out his name) because he turned and slightly glared at him, but hot guy hardly noticed because he was too busy smiling at me. I swear my heart melted, it probably had formed a pool and was surrounding my feet this very moment. I could feel a slight blush creep up again to my cheeks as I raised the corners of my mouth to give him a sly smile in return.

Tony coughed and I quickly turned my attention towards him instead.

"So man, why you in here?" he asked him in a gruff voice.

Hot guy ran his hands through his tousled dark hair but kept his gaze focused on me the whole time.

"I got in a fight."

Oh, his voice. I'd never heard him speak before.

It was like Heaven. His voice really sounded like an angel's. If I could, I would make him talk all day just so I could swoon at the sound he made. It was clear, yet deep and casual without any slang, again unusual for me considering the people I hung out with. I wondered if he was going to admit anything about his fight with Chris. Well, it technically wasn't a fight, more like a knockout.

"Haha forreal, fool? Where's the other guy at?" Tony asked, leaning forward in his chair trying to look like a badass.

"I don't know, I hurt him pretty badly you know," he replied with a sarcastic tone, which I knew was directed to me. I chuckled and covered my mouth to keep from laughing. Tony had no idea this guy had just punched the living daylight out of his friend. And what's funnier was the way this guy played it off, so calm and cool. My boyfriend caught my chuckle and gave me a questioning look. I spoke up.