A "Project X" Party

"I live for the nights I'll always remember with people I'll never forget!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day passed by quickly, and I found myself, once again, beside Tony.

That meant I had to be by his side whenever I could, holding his hand whenever he wanted to, and kissing me when he pleased. I was disgusted. And there was only one person who I really wanted to be doing these things with, Hunter. I actually felt bad for him, he had to sit on the sidelines and watch Tony and I be a couple. This was all his plan though, so I trusted and went along with it.

Throughout the day, I kept overhearing the gang mention a party that apparently was tonight. I sure as hell wouldn't be going, I loved partying, but from what I heard, this was one of those mexicano parties. I've been to them before, and they're not as fun for me because they get way too wild. A fight is always breaking loose, the whole thing is a mosh pit so there's hardly any room to dance, and hispanic guys are always hitting on me, since I was usually the only white girl there.

Then when I got hit on, Tony would end up fighting the guy, then we'd get kicked out before we were there for even an hour, and it would have been a night wasted.

My favorite type of party was when I knew and liked everyone there, when I could freely dance along to hip hop, not music in spanish because then I wouldn't know what they were saying, and when there was drinking involved, but to the point where you get tipsy and feel good, not throwing up or passing out drunk.

That's why I wouldn't accept an invite to the party tonight if anyone asked me.

~~~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~~

I was in biology with Hunter and Tony whenever I got a text.

My chair was scooted as close to Tony as possible, just like it always used to be. But that was whenever I actually cared for and had feelings for him, which wasn't what I had now. But, Tony had to think everything was back to normal whether I liked it or not.

My phone buzzed, and on instinct I hid it under the table to where only I could read it. The text was from Hunter, it read:

"Hey, I just overheard some girls talking. They're going to invite you to some party tonight. I want you to say yes."

I groaned, then replied back:

"But I don't want to go! I don't like that type of party!"

"I know, angel, but if you don't go, Tony will think you're ditching him, then he'll get suspicious. Please please please go? I'll be watching you while you were there, not out in the open though."

"Fine! Only as long as you'll be watching me, then I guess I'll say yes :( "

"Thanks, love. Be safe."

I smiled lovingly at my phone, then got back to work.

~~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sure enough, my friends Estrella and Luna approached me after class, while I had my arms wrapped around Tony, leaning in to him.

"Hey, girl! You should go with us to that party tonight, what do you say?" They all looked at me exectantly, so no pressure there.

"Yeah, of course I'll go," I turned to Tony, "Pick me up at eleven thirty, kay?"