Chapter 21

Chapter 21

       "How about....Alan?" Grayson asked.

       I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Alan? So in other words, you want to name our son after your middle name?"

       "Fine, not Alan," Grayson said. "You're so picky."

       "I'm picky?" I asked. "You shot down all of my suggestions? I only shot down two of yours."

       Grayson ignored me, even though I was right. I suggested so many names, yet he shot down every single one, claiming its not a cool enough name for our son. "Oh, I have the perfect name," Grayson said with a smile. "It's cool, awesome, and basically the definition of the best person alive."

       "What?"

       "Grayson."

       I gave him a flat look. "Grayson, we're not naming our son after you."

       "Please?" Grayson asked. "It will be so cute if his name was Grayson Jr." 

       "Shut up."

       Grayson sighed and leaned back in the couch. "This is harder than I thought," he muttered.

       "It's okay," I said. "We still have less than five months to pick a name. We don't have to do it now."

       "I know," Grayson said as he looked at me. "I'd like to have a name picked out, though. That way I can actually say his name when I'm talking about him."

       "We'll think of something," I said, giving him a smile before pressing my lips on his. However, the doorbell rang shortly after, so Grayson got off the couch to answer it. We were having quite a few people over today. Belle thought it would be fun to have a couple's game night, so we were having Belle, Devon, Thalia, Roland, and even Elliot and Laughlin over.

       Elliot and Laughlin were the first ones here and they had to bring Munro and Nick as well since Laughlin didn't trust Munro enough to leave them home alone, even for a few hours. Grayson set up my PS3 in our bedroom for them so they could either play games or watch Netflix.

       Belle and Devon then showed up, followed by Thalia and Roland. After quick introductions, since it was the first time Elliot and Laughlin met everyone else, Belle pulled out a board game from a bag. "A board game?" Grayson whined. "Really?"

       "Yes, really," Belle said. "So shut up and play."

       The games she chose was The Game of Life, which I guess wasn't that bad. Apparently, she wanted to bring Monopoly, but Devon convinced her otherwise. Thank goodness.

       Since there were only six cars, we were going to play as couples. There was a huge argument between Laughlin and Grayson about who was going to have the blue car. Grayson wanted it because there was no black and his second favorite color was blue. Laughlin wanted it because it matched Elliot's eyes.

       "Can you two shut up?" Elliot snapped. "It's just a color!"

       "I want the blue one, though," Laughlin said.

       "So do I," Grayson said. "It's my house."

       "It's not your game."

       "We're playing it in my house, though."

       "We'll take the red car," I said, before taking it from the pile.

       "What?" Grayson asked.