BEFORE YOU READ

I placed a message at the beginning of the first chapter, but apparently it wasn't enough so I'm adding this part into the story so I can explain a lot more.

This applies if:

-You're a re-reader

-You've accidentally read the book after this first

-You've read the summary of the book after this first

Please DO NOT spoil any events in this book. You'll know exactly what I'm talking about if you apply to any of the above. I read ALL comments I receive because I'm sent an email every time someone comments on one of my stories, and I read every single one of my emails. 

Out of all 50+ books I have written (lol that's a lot), this is the book that has gotten spoiled the most. I have deleted every single spoiler, but I'm getting tired of having to stop what I'm doing just to delete a spoiler so nobody else comes across it. Nobody ever wants to accidentally come across a spoiler so PLEASE STOP SPOILING THIS BOOK. I've had to take drastic measures recently that I don't want to take again, so please save you, me, and other readers the trouble by not spoiling the comments.

And to clarify, this is what I consider a spoiler: (this is not an example from this book. I made it up as an example)

"I have to find out who the killer is before he strikes again."

Comment: The cousin is the killer.

Obviously, it points out the obvious and what really happens. This, I wouldn't consider a spoiler. 

"I have to find out who the killer is before he strikes again."

Comment: #rr ;)

(or any other emoji)

OR

Comment: #rr I love this part. 

(or even I hate this part)

If your comment doesn't make it obvious as to what's happening, it isn't a spoiler. 

If it does point out the obvious, it's a spoiler and your comment will be deleted. Please respect me and all other readers.

Thank you. :)